Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Auto relist

I contacted ebay rethe fact that the auto relist option missing. Received a prompt reply" I understand how important for you to have the auto relist feature, at the same time, it is actually just a promotion to all of our new sellers here on eBay to ...

I wonder if ebay is losing money?

over 650 items listed of many types (on two diff ids) and not one peep yesterday or today. I know theres threads throughout the forum on who turned the lights out, I see the promos ebay is offering re discounts... (not so much the dick smith as they'...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Legal mess for MS and EBAY they restricted my account copyright violation poppycock

i recently discovered legitimate german OEM windows 10 keys cheap on german ebay, i did my research https://www.techdirt.com/articles/20120703/11345519566/eu-court-says-yes-you-can-resell-your-software-even-if-software-company-says-you-cant.shtmlhttp...

• 60 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Interesting segment on The Checkout.....

Watching The Checkout last night and on one of the segments they discussed being automatically "opted in" to things simply because you are using an online service or sign up to an online service. From the info in the story it was quite apparent that ...

• 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

unauthorized user of buyer or bidder account

I got this message via email:We had to cancel bids and purchases on the following item(s) for the buyer, malan, because they were made without the account owner's permission. But the problem is that they brought it for buy it now.I haven't shipped it...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

so much seller Guarantee

what a joke customer buys item we send item with Australia post tracking 5 days latter buyer places claim not received we supply tracking as requested {never matter it is already posted) 5 days latter ebay refund custumer and stsate we never supplied...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

hmmm what's the deal!!!!!!!!

My auctions are like a bloody roller coaster! Bidders are retracting bids as fast as new bids are coming on. What gives? Has this turned into a bid now retract tomorrow site now since I was last on? Used to be once a bid was put in it was a "binding ...

Dropshipping

Hi there, im new to ebay and saw a few videos on utube about dropselling but they all seem to be from the US and was wondering if you can do it in Australia and if you can does anybody have any tips they might be able to give me. Many Thanks. Mark.

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How do i end a auction early

Had items advertised elsewhere and they sold how do i end my auctions earlyI think it should be possiable anything could happen between start and finishPhil

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Problem buyers

I have currently encountered lots of problem buyers from Australia, one case is the buyer claimed i sent a wrong and cheap item and ask for full refund. The other buyer claimed one item was not sent . They all ask for full refund . It was quite daunt...

500 free listings for non stores sellers starts today

Hi guys check you selling page, down the bottom where it tells you how many listings left, you may find a new 500 . Just click onto it, don't need a link.I was just checking how many I had left, and found it. Happy selling.

listing an item for international sale

ive just listed an item i want to show up on the USA and UK ebay sites, clicked all the spots on the listing page to do with international but when i do a search of the USA site i dont see my item.only see it on the AU site. is there something i have...

• 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful