Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Buyer wants to retract his bid

i gave him a chance to cancel it himself but hes still asking me to do it. how do i do it as i can only see it as the actual bidder cancelling a bid not a seller.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay Postage Labels

I've been using the eBay postage labels for quite a while now, and usually purchase and print them on a mono laser printer for attaching to eBay 500g and 3kg satchels. Today I hooked up my colour laser so that I could purchase and print an Express Po...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Free listings for XMAS??

Hi, Just wondering if anyone has seen if we are getting some xtra listings for Xmas.Would love to boost my sales.

Non Payers!!!

I Know, I know, we have all had non payers and people who "will pay" but I seem to be having more non payers or problems with buyers this past year than I have had in years - and I have had an eBay account since the late 90s, (with a different user n...

Pirated or Genuine DVD

Hi,I need some advise please. I purchased the DVD Once Upon A Time from a seller in the US in August which I now have listed.However, it's only just now upon closer examination that I'm questioning if this is a genuine copy.I checked sellers feedback...

Resolved! Getting an error saying "Not allowed to sell internationally" ?

I'm getting above error when I try to sell my iPhone on eBay. I have sold few items erlier on ebay locally.But this time its giving me this error saying "Not allowed to sell internationally". But I DONT want to sell internationally. in my postage det...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

A little help please!

hi, So i sold an authentic LV bag couple days ago through ebay. I shipped the package out to the buyer. Everything was ok. The next day the buyer text me that he/she took the package into an LV store to get a replacement part and they told him/her th...

Buyer used laptop for 179 days, now want a refund

Long story short, sold a $1500 laptop 179 days ago to a buyer. They want to return it, I said no way, so they filed a paypal dispute and escalated the claim on the 179th day. They got all sorts of excuses, I didn't know the laptop was bought for a 16...

• 48 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Here's a good one

I have a buyer I have dealt with before..He bid and won 2 items.He mailed and said he couldn't for pay 2 weeks.Being a previous buyer I let him go.After 2 weeks I mailed him through Ebay and said, could he pay soon so I could complete my November sal...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

international selling

I think I have followed the directions on site for selling overseas, yet my items aren’t being seen overseas. For example my item: 米斗理の学校 - Japanese cookbook - sc (371506906898) does not show when I search on ebay.co.jp Can you tell me why please?

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

and I thought I had heard it all before lol

just received a return request ... not quite one I have heard before lol Ordered by mistakeComments:Order was placed by my 12 year old daughter who stole my credit card details to set up Ebay account and purchase goods. I wish to return all items. Th...

Red Street Box Clearance Days Over the Xmas - NY Break

I was unable to find any info on this on the Aust Post website so I asked at my local PO today...This is the info they gave me. Thursday 24th - Cleared as normalFriday 25th - NOT ClearedSaturday 26th - NOT ClearedSunday 27th - NOT ClearedMonday 28th ...

• 15 replies
  • 5 Helpful