Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MBG return labels

Can someone tell me what happens when a sellers creates a return label. Does the buyer get something to print out or do they just get a mailing address to send it to and then have to pay for it themselves being reimbursed once the seller has the item...

Resolved! NARU'ed Buyer with two items on our awaiting Payment List

We had a newbie (ZERO FB) buyer purchase two items to the total value of $50 and did not pay.The ID looks like one of these guest buyer IDs although in the sales record is what looks like a valid address.On the 3rd day I now see an ebay note on both ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

when i try to upload a pic it wont work

i use to sell on ebay. and have some items to sell again but i cannot get the picture to upload. i have installed abode flash and diabled the ad blocker . still nothing works. please help.

Resolved! Postages Policies On TL Need Som Help Please

Hi all Thank you for taking the time in reading this Post.I have created Postages Policies on eBay and wish to use them on Turbo Lister but I cannot find them. I have updated Turbo Lister's Data from eBay but still nothing on postage policies. Where ...

Be Careful - Sneaky E-Bay !

Listed some items over the long weekend and just noticed all my new listings have "E-Bay postage" next to the postage amount; the first time I have ever seen this. It appears E-Bay now automatically puts E-Bay postage in Postal services - I'm not sur...

I must be stupid - I didn't know this

I always thought that by checking the button that says i get up to 3 free automatic relistings, that they were not taken off your 40 free listings per month.I accepted the promotion 100 free listings yesterday. Today when i went to relist 100 of my u...

Change to fixed price listings ONLY with immediate payment required?

A recent item of mine was bid on and won by a zero-feedback buyer. I left the bid because "everyone has to start somewhere blah blah" and the person had said they would pay the next day if they won. Apparently then they couldn't pay by paypal because...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 31 replies
  • 0 Helpful