Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Exorbitant seller fees and unexplicable billing

Why am I getting bills form ebay that are unsubstantiated and I cannot reply and complain? My last bill of fees is $50.54 from gross sales of $201.57. But if I add all the fees from my sales page it only comes to $11.47. why so big difference and why...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 82 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Do you get charge after auto relist when you have sold items over the value of $1500?

Hi all, Wanted to find out an answer to this question.Usually if one sells little valued items the ones that doesnt get sold usually gets relisted for free. Recently I sold an expensive bag, which was for$1500, so was wondering if the unsold items ge...

Buyer says item is not what was in the listing.

Hello All Recently i sold a second hand item. However, today i received a message from the Buyer claiming that the item was not new with tags as described.After double checking the listing. I can see that somehow when making my many other listings an...

How do I stop ebay advertising page at login?

Whenever I log on to eBay the first page that comes up is an advertising page from ebay; the address shows ebay.com.auI tried looking into site preferences but I can't find any setting that stops the page.Any suggestions?Thanks

why you should consider pick-ups

if you can and are available for pick-ups then you should do it it gives the buyer an extra service and a discounted $15 postage fee off there total price, also its a better guarentee that the buyer gets there goods , it stops buyers complaining they...

• 21 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Is there any free listings for non stores

Is there any free listing promotions coming up? I have a lot of items in my unsold section. I know we get another 40 next month, but that won't help with the rest. I'm afraid they will end up deleted from the system if we don't get free listings soon...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful