Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Are they fiddling again???

Every time i go to my watch list lately i'm getting this message: Sorry, we couldn't complete your request. Try again later. so i have to refresh the page a couple of times and then it shows up.... Is anyone else having this problem? It's starting to...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

hardly Normal?

or just the norm....for the big end of town ........ ebay policies are not for everybody to adhere to it appears.... and I remember when some posters said that a TOS wasn't worth a toss ...how the worm turns.. http://www.harveynorman.com.au/terms-and...

ebay reimbursement charge???

I had to refund a buyer $150.40 for a case..and it appears that ebay has also charged me an ebay reimbursement fee of $150.40....What the hell is going on..This is ludicrous..I will be contacting the Aus Ombudsman and Australia Federal police for ena...

A closed unpaid item :buyer can now leave feedback!

I brought this up a couple of days ago, about a buyer who has not paid for an item. I opened an unpaid case against them. and questioned the sellers "had anyone else noticed that buyer's were still able to leave feedback", as this was blocked once a ...

Angry about double postage return cost

I recently sold an item which was 10 books in a case secondhand and I listed it as $49.00 free postage (which we all know is not the case) I will never list like this again. Buyer knew was secondhand as one book was creased but rest were unread. I re...

• 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Variable Listing

Does anyone know if there is a feature or report that can tell me what is at Zero qty in my listings that have variables.

Repeat business. Is there a way to give a code to buyers to receive a discount on next purchase?

Hello, I am a seller on eBay, and have an eBay store. I am looking to generate as much repeat business as possible. Currently when someone buys something off me, I send out with the product a promotional flyer and also my business card which contains...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful