Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Repeat business. Is there a way to give a code to buyers to receive a discount on next purchase?

Hello, I am a seller on eBay, and have an eBay store. I am looking to generate as much repeat business as possible. Currently when someone buys something off me, I send out with the product a promotional flyer and also my business card which contains...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! I just made a huge mistake...

Thinking I could get an invoice issue sorted early, I decided to click the 'Chat with us' button instead of waiting to call Ebay the next day... I have wasted about half an hour with a man who decided the postage rebate credits I was asking about wer...

First ever chargeback

Hi all, Today i received my first ever paypal chargeback for an item i posted in December. The strange thing is, the buyer left postive feedback after they recieved it. Would they be trying to scam me? It was sent as a registered post letter so i hav...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

woman claiming INR when she is selling that item on her listings

I have a women claiming INR on a skirt that she has listed for sale on her listings. the skirt she has proceeded with a claim through ebay for. I have told ebay that this is blatant fraud and they are not doing anything about it.

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Makes me wonder !!!!

item 161566504204 & every other item up for grabs. ebay making online shopping easier !! Laughable to say the B*****least.

Finally, historical defect has disappeared.

Just on a year ago, there were terrible storms and floods in southern England. A query about the delay in post getting there resulted in a historical defect being issed when defects came in. Next day , the customer advised the parcel had arrived, a b...

Cancelations....

Soooo annoying. I got a 0 feedback person buy an item and not pay right away. I wait a day, then send an invoice. They email me and say they clicked "buy" accidentally and dont want the item. I say no worries, I can cancel the purchase. I open "cance...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Neg after 12 months dropping off

I've heard it's a rumour that after 12 months, a neg disappears and no longer effects your % and unless anyone knows about toolhause, it's gone. I'm almost sad that I'm about to lose a neg I was kinda proud of. Our Buyer thought the courier driver 's...

Resolved! The buyer no longer wants an item - best action

The buyer of an auctioned item sent a message 2 days(!) after the sale date advising the item is no longer wanted. I have made a Second Chance offer and it was accepted. The system shows that I am awaiting payment for 2 items now. How do I deal with ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Neutral FB in Error I suspect

We have a buyer who has left us neutral FB but with the following Positive comment attached."Good business & good quality product." This looks very much like an accidental mouse click to me. I have contacted the buyer about it, but of course no respo...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

selling survey

Any one else get a selling survey?, i got asked how likley i would sell again, yer right!!, also got asked some questions about there policy's and if i agreed with them or how ebay can improve on them, hahaha, anyway i ended it with ive learned more ...

• 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful