Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Christmas Sales Down?

Hi we've been comparing our sales from last year to this and sales are definitely down for us.. around half... we had around the same number of listings and similar products.. don't know whether its a sign of poor retail confidence or other reasons r...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

PayPal gone too far !

Just how much personal information does paypal think it can demand ? Yes, we had a verified account, Buyer pays for item via paypal when item description specificly states cash on pick up only (after all it weighs 200 kgs). Paypal then freezes accoun...

express post parcel label

I have just printed out label for express parcel and it looks exactly the same as normal parcel. Nothing saying it is express. How does AP know it has to go express? Do they put sticker on when I hand it over?

Paypal Missing payment

Customer purchased item and paid by Paypal. sorta.. There is no record in Paypal at all of the payment.It has been an hour or so since purchase. Customer checked out ok and I have a "paid" invoice.. What is this ?

Fun with a Non-Paying Buyer

I've had a buyer claim that their account is overdrawn, their relative died, and they lost their job - all on the same day! - and they can't pay for the $5 item they bought from me. They requested that I cancel their order. They sent an echeque which...

Resolved! Adding a Second Person to Your ebay Account

We operate a number of selling accounts, some of which are in my wife's name.As English is her second language it mostly befalls myself to call and speak with ebay CSR's if/when we need to. But every time I call I have to go thru the same rigmarole o...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

how to receive paypal payment after refund

hi I sold something on ebay that didn't arrive so I gave the buyer a refund through paypal. The item has now arrived and he wants to pay me but needs my email address. I have tried to send my email address through ebay messages but it wont let me for...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Number of stamps needed?

I have 120x180x50 (all in mm) bubble padded pags. I want to ship a bracelet thats approximately 50g in weight. I know that the maximum allowed for letter delivery is 20mm in thickness. This bracelet is 19mm in thickness. How much $$ worth of stamps d...

Pretty sure I'm going to get a defect out of this one...

Buyer buys, and immediately pays for, a pair of pants. AFTER this buyer buys, and does not pay for, a pair of pants. I could open an unpair item dispute, but they will be able to give me feedback on the transaction that HAS gone through. What strikes...

Can someone sell items for me on eBay for a fee?

I have a few items I no longer need and use. I wish to find a service to ahve them sold on eBay for me.Items includes Iphone 4, Samsung 5, BenQ project etc.I am based in Surry Hills Sydney and would prefer someone close by.

Seller Claiming an item they bought not genuine

Really need some help with this one fellow ebayers!My daughter won a pair of unisex Raybans in a competition in the Uk. The Raybans appear to be a superseded model.She has never worn them and has both the case & the box for themWe advertised them, IN...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Do you need to send an invoice to buyer?

Am new to selling on Ebay and have sold an item (free postage) under a different ID - do you have to send an invoice to the buyer? I was reading on past posts that some sellers don't but just wanted to check as couldn't really find any useful info on...

Ebay gives refund because item was late

I'm at a loss here. Ebay has just refunded in full (without asking for the item to be returned) because the item was "LATE" acording to ebay's schedule "Get it Free & Fast by ???" Despite the attached note saying delivery might take longer in peak pe...

• 57 replies
  • 0 Helpful