Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Tracking Numbers

I just posted a parcel to a buyer and normally when I do that, I check the tracking number on Aust Posts tracking site (to make sure I'm putting the correct number in). It came up no event found, but sometimes it does that when i post in the early af...

No response from buyer

Hi, I'm just wondering if there's a timeframe for how long you should wait to hear from a buyer after they've won an auction? I sent the invoice straight after the auction ended because I had to deduct some money from their postage (for combined post...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Selling PC Workstation and video editing software

I am considering selling a Customised Video Workstation with professional editing software and associated programs installed. I note that ebay USA has a category called "Cameras & Photo>Video Production & Editing>Editing & Post Production" but I cann...

Resolved! Sales Down Over Long Weekend?

Has anyone experienced lack of sales because of this long weekend? I had a listing with 16 watchers.Not 1 bid.My price was good.Is this a downward trend where sales are dropping on ebay? Should I relist the piano and run it so that the listing ends o...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Stamped items getting lost? What do I do to cover my self?

Hi guys, I sent items using 70 cent stamps, but 1 in 10 doesn't reach its destination.Since I can't track this item or prove that I have posted it. It has been costing me alot of money, right now I resend the items to keep the customer happy. But thi...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paypal help please

Hi i am new to paypal selling and just want to check something. I have sold an item and it is showing in my account as payment received and the status is completed. I can't see anywhere where i can accept the payment so i am wondering once it is in t...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Question for DigitalGhost or PhorumJunkie.....

.....as you both appear to know the ins and outs of eBays Site Map, T&C's, etc., can you please help me out here. I am trying to close an eBay account. There is no money owing, I've transferred all unsold listings elsewhere, so the ID has nothing the...

• 38 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Photography Issues.....Is Using Stock Photos OK?

I'm trying to photograph some things to list this afternoon and I'm having big issues. I'm really having issues with purple things, they keep showing up as royal blue. I only have the camera on my newish Samsung Galaxy S4 Active, which normally is sp...

Bouncing_sheep.gif

Copy Web Files or Self Hosting Images

Hi,Can someone help me on up[laoding image hosted on server.I am unable to host image from other website/server using url.Actually I dont find the options Copy Web Files or Self Hosting in listing form in Add photo section.How can I activate this opt...