Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Did not receive buyer's invoice request

Does anyone know why ebay sends buyer's invoice request only to your linked email address, but NOT to ebay's inbox which I constantly check. I seldom log on to the linked email, only to use it as a backup, hence missed a buyer's request which I found...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyers with 2 addresses listed ?

Hey everyone, I seem to be getting this alot lately.Buyers having a street address and a PO box listed on there account. (same on paypal account) The postman is only going to have one go at it, not go to the next address if not known at the address.N...

Advice Re: Item damaged pre-shipping, no response from Buyer

Hi all, Just after a bit of advice/feedback on a small problem I've struck. Had two items (watches) sell on last Sunday to the same Buyer. One auction finished in the morning, one in the evening. When I got them out to pack on Sunday night found that...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Payment? Shows a received but not in paypal.

I have sold 2 items 1 about a week ago a 1 a day ago. Both show in my ebay page that the payment was recieved however in my paypal no payment was recieved? What am I not doing right. My ebay and paypal are linked. Is there some thing else I'm suppose...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Can we please have a defect system for buyers ???????

The continual threads about buyer feedback etc. got me thinking. If sellers are to be judged by their customers and issued with defects at will, surely its only fair that the same system should apply to buyers. If you are a slow payer should that be ...

Resolved! Need advice on postage of fragile expensive item

Could experienced sellers please give me advice on postage safety before I list (for the first time) a breakable item which will be priced at $175.00?I will pack the item well, and suggest that buyer pays for 'signature on delivery' plus' extra cover...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

posting an item worldwide

I am having trouble posting an item for worldwide sale. I can't seem to get both the AUD and US amounts for the item and postage and put limits on the places I will post to. Please help!