Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Does anyone use Magento Go Integrated with ebay.com.au ?

Saw this link to have your own hosted store integrated and from the same control panel as ebaby but hosting is in the the US and UK ? http://go.magento.com/ebay Can it work with ebay.com.au and if so how well does it function with overseas hosting ?

Is ebay still viable?

I will soon be paying $25,000 a year in ebay fees, and ebay seems to now be so strict with sellers that it has reached the point of "passive hostility" (I think). I would be interested in hearing other people's opinions. I run a website which has vir...

superstore seller

Hi all, why would a superstore seller selling fishing rods make themselves private

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How dare they limit my account ?? This is BS.

99.9% fbTop rated seller. Now just received a notice: ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Your seller performance is below standard under the US seller ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! How do I cancel an automatic relist

I currently have an item up for auction. When I created the listing I ticked the automatic relist option. I now don't want to relist the item. The auction finishes tomorrow (Saturday 10/5/14). Appreciate your help.

closing my account with ebay

I'm trying to close my account down with ebay but they wont let me can anyone give me some advice-they keep sending me bill after bill after bill. i seem to be locked in and there is no way out for closure here on ebay that i can just shut it down???...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

May Sales

Any success with sales so far in line with the FVF fees? Me none...

advice/opinions please - buyer cross over unapid item case

Hi,Very new to selling and would appreciate your thoughts.Sold an item last Mon night - 28 April.. Sent an inivoice. I know ebay automatically sends another a few days later. Waited a week - which I thought genrerous - sent another invoice with a mes...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Non paying Blocked bidder used new ID to buy same item

On another account of mine, I had a buyer not pay after 28 days and my giving her many chances and extensions.Eventually opened unpaid item dispute....after 5 days still no payment, I closed dispute, got FVF credit, and she got non-paying bidder stri...

New Postage, Ebay Integration and BX4s

I have just been on the phone to click and send and am still confused by the whole update. Just want to clarify what I know and what I dont and see if you guys can add to it. 1: No more flat rate BX42: Adding in 5kg satchels3: Will ebay still be inte...