Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Timestamp on Sales

In Selling Manager Pro - Sold Listings, is there a way of displaying the actual TIME a sale went through? This info would have helped me several times before when ascertaining whether the dispatch can fall within my service standards as well as other...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Urgent Action Needed Regarding New Australia Post Parcel Pricing

Australia Post has underhandedly announced its biggest parcel cost increases in its history under the guise of reducing the 15 Kg weight limit on B1, B2 and B4 parcels that it previously accepted as Click and Send flat rate products. On the 17th Apri...

• 28 replies
  • 5 Helpful

FVF not showing on sell page anymore

I made a listing this morning and noticed that the "you will be charged a final value fee" line does not tell you what the fvf is now. I can work it out for myself, but always found it handy to have it on display. I wonder if it's a glitch or because...

• 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ebay store Australia / USA or not at all?

HI All, hoping someone here is an Ebay guru & can tell me what the best option for selling is.. My main reason for asking is i think my products are more likely to be bought by overseas buyers, so lisitng on ebay.com seems the best option just so my ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Quantity Sold Feature Secrets?

How is it that some sellers can have the quantity sold on there listings showing in the 100's but only be listing say 10 at a time? Seems for us when we relist an item after it sells out the quantity sold disappears and we start again. The watchers a...

How do I change shipping to worldwide after a sale?

I received the below request from a buyer .."can you please change the shipping to be worldwide, Im unable to pay, it keep asking me to enter australia address. I just need the code only" I sold (from Australia) 3 Itunes Gift Cards worth a total of $...

Resolved! is this feedback extortion?

I sold an item on the 26th march, the buyer emailed me the next day ( never before the auction end) asking if they could 'pick up the item?', I emailed them back stating it was postage only as the listing stated.They have just received the item in th...

• 81 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Who will get their $30 spends from ebay???

Further evidence that ebay doesn't give a TOSS about hard working ebay sellers who slog away for little profit but are neither large scale sellers nor do they sell really high value items. . . Announcement today that ebay will give us $30 to spend in...

Selling Internationally.

Hi all, I am hoping someone who sells currently Internationally can advise if they require special Aussie licences to sell International? Also, how would you calculate postage and do you use Australia Post? Thanking you in advance.

Resolved! Show what the invoice is for?

So my latest invoice is showing the amount I owe but how do I get it to see what it's for,(eg: I sold two things but it doesn't show these,just the total). Sorry it's been a while since I've done this.