didnt list anything this weekend as no $1 weekends

raron2
Community Member

didnt list anything this weekend as no $1 weekends

fees too high for me otherwise as a small time seller

the fee on postage is particurally annoying, I have no choice but to pass this on to buyers

which I am sure turns some byers off, less sales for ebay as well as me

havent been getting the monthly no final value fee or listing fee either

which was fine until $1 weekends stopped

feels like small time sellers arent important to ebay

Message 1 of 86
Latest reply
85 REPLIES 85

Re: didnt list anything this weekend as no $1 weekends

At the moment everyone that sells through PayPal receives an invoice for all sales for the financial year and then it's up to that individual to use that for their tax purposes so what you're saying is that PayPal will be reporting this themselves to the ATO just like ebay does?

If so well that's fine as those are the sales figures which do show as that but all the other transactions will show what ever they are,that's simple no problems.

But the way I read your post was that you have an inkling that people are somehow able to hide their earnings through PayPal and those people better watch out?

It's all chalk and cheese = income and non income so no way to hide either.

Message 81 of 86
Latest reply

I can't find the 'boards' either 

Message 82 of 86
Latest reply

So sad to have found this forum. There are some very nasty judgemental comments amongst the mix here.

Feel sorry for you raron2 - personally I would have been quite upset to have received some of the responses to your perfectly legitimate concern, had I beaten you to the question ... Some people were nice and helpful of course - but certainly not all...

My problem is as yours, came here to try to find out what has happened to the $1 FVF weekends as they really did bring me back to selling on ebay. 

I hope you found your answer, and a solution. I did. Good luck.

Message 83 of 86
Latest reply

@jane-de-cluttering wrote:
wow. where do you find all the information on sales of another seller?

A good reason why many forum posters choose to use posting ID's. Helps to prevent others copying succesfull listings.

Message 84 of 86
Latest reply

@carolpetal wrote:

I can't find the 'boards' either 

You are on the boards now!

Have a look at the top of the page......The eBay Community>Discussion Boards>Buying and Selling

Message 85 of 86
Latest reply

@carolpetal wrote:

I hope you found your answer, and a solution. I did. Good luck.

@carolpetal, can you please post your answer/solution? When members respond on these boards, and have an answer, in general they will provide that answer in their post. (They may not if the answer involves confidential information, of course...)

If the solution that you have found isn't something you can divulge, perhaps you can give broad context or a general sense of what may be helpful for the OP. 

Message 86 of 86
Latest reply