eBay sucks

eBay sucks!

Firstly, what is with them now charging sellers a fee when a buyer doesn’t pay for the item?

Secondly, I need to refund a buyer to combine postage and Ebay doesn’t refund fees on the postage, Ebay tells me to avoid this I should refund postage fee LESS Ebay fee, **bleep**!!!!! 

Thirdly, get an Ebay voucher told it wasn’t a single use voucher used half and now it’s all gone! Ebay says sorry you were told the wrong thing but it was single use tough luck!

Beyond dispicable!!!

Message 1 of 36
Latest reply
35 REPLIES 35

Re: eBay sucks

Yeah I’m not breaching any policy, that’s the only option that Ebay gives so I just try to leave a negative comment it’s nothing I’m intentionally doing it’s ebays system that’s causing it really.

Message 21 of 36
Latest reply

And Ebay have actually told me to do what I’m doing and just leave a negative comment.

Message 22 of 36
Latest reply

Maybe educate yourself. Read the actual policies?

Message 23 of 36
Latest reply

Thank you I have spoken to Ebay about it many times and I’m doing what they told me to do but anyway this isn’t what I’m here for.

I was open to your comments but you clearly don’t want to assist or advise if perhaps what Ebay has told me many times to do isn’t maybe the right thing to be doing.

Message 24 of 36
Latest reply

What is the policy?

Any misuse of Feedback is not allowed. Feedback comments should match the positive or negative rating that was given in both buyer and seller Feedback. For example, a negative comment should not be left with a positive rating.

Feedback misuse policy | eBay

Message 25 of 36
Latest reply

Well Ebay have told me numerous times to always leave feedback for non paying buyers by writing a negative comment which is what I’m doing.

Message 26 of 36
Latest reply

@shinebrightalways88 wrote:

Well Ebay have told me numerous times to always leave feedback for non paying buyers by writing a negative comment which is what I’m doing.

So you're prepared to believe the CS reps over the experienced members here and the official eBay policy shown you. Be prepared to get slapped by eBay if a buyer complains about your false positives, should you carry on doing it.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 27 of 36
Latest reply

What I find really sucks is someone providing a bad payer positive feedback, thats just weird.

Message 28 of 36
Latest reply

Well apart from treating me like I’m an idiot and patronising me about it, no one here has really enlightened me on another way to do it so yeah and I have it in writing from Ebay so they can slap me if they like there is nothing I’m intentionally doing wrong here.

It’s pretty foolish for the people commenting against me here to think that as I seller I would want to leave positive feedback for NPB it’s pretty silly for those people to accuse me of knowingly doing something as counterproductive as that lol 

Message 29 of 36
Latest reply

It is quite simple, you can not leave a neg for a buyer, nor can you leave a false pos, so you dont leave any full stop,

Once you leave a false pos, the buyer can simply have the comment  removed, while retaining the green dot.  So the FB is not only against policy, regardless of anything CS have told you, but is also counter productive.

As for the  non refundable 30c,   so far I have only had it apply with a cancellation after item paid, from memory  33 cents.  Not a  big deal, and it is always possible to add the loss to the price of the  relisted item, or make it up somewhere else.

Message 30 of 36
Latest reply