ebay Postage labels not printing

Anyone else having this problem? 

I'm wondering if it's got anything to do with the Aus Post increases.

Had to use Click & Send this morning - which is still working OK - even though it cost me $8.25 instead of my normal cost of  $7.15 with ebay.

I am assuming ebay will increase their prices too  and that's why I can't do anything at the moment.

PS: Done the cache and cookie thing and changed browsers - made no difference.

Message 1 of 19
Latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

Re: ebay Postage labels not printing

I have had this problem before but don't remember how long it taken to get fixed now I get it again today being able to select service but it's not showing up a postage price or print button so I can't print a label to pay later at Australia Post price without eBay discount. Bad way to learn about satchel prices going up, time to download Australia Post postage prices again
Message 11 of 19
Latest reply

@lyndal1838 wrote:

It is a public holiday here in NSW so the post offices are closed.  That would explain why it will not work with today's date.

That's a new one.  I've never had a problem selecting Sunday as my Ship Date.  I'm in Melb so maybe wasn't aware that post offices are open on Sundays in NSW?

Pretty sure it's a glitch while all the systems are updating and reintegrating.

Message 12 of 19
Latest reply

It is Monday here and a public holiday....and the post offices are closed on Sundays and public holidays.

Message 13 of 19
Latest reply

So why can I choose ship dates on Sundays? I really don't think the post office opening hours are anything to do with the eBay labels printing, lol
Message 14 of 19
Latest reply

@zippysmum2015 wrote:

I had this problem too but if you change the date to post/ship to tomorrows date (4th October 2016) you will be able to print and pay for your label.  Prices have gone up to sadly!  500grm satchel is now $7.40

Thank you zippysmum for this workaround - most helpful.

Message 15 of 19
Latest reply

We still cannot print labels.

When we click on 'Create Label' or any drop downs to change date etc nothing happens at all.

Nothing is responding.

Message 16 of 19
Latest reply

I spoke to eBay yesterday about the postage labels no longer printing and was told it was because the upgrade to Wndows 10 is not compatible with the eBay system and so I would need to get a technician to correct my problem. This seems an unacceptable solution to their problem of incompatibility within their system. Not very happy.

Is anyone else still having trouble printing labels?

Message 17 of 19
Latest reply

We use Click and Send.

The 10% saving to be had by using the ebay label system is simply not worth the many headaches I read about on here.

No such compatibility issues with C&S.

Message 18 of 19
Latest reply

Taken some of buiness over to click and send too.  

How nice is to mass process and print out labels - with four labels to a page.and a tax invoice in the one hit ๐Ÿ™‚

How amazing is that tecnology eBay .... shame you cant use some of your billions to fund such things

Ease of processing and time and other resources saved, well worth the tiny little bit extra for each label .  ...

Message 19 of 19
Latest reply