Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Charged $7.59 for eBay 500g postage label

When I purchased the label it said $7.40 as the cost. However when I look in my account activity it shows that I've been charged $7.59.Is this happening to everyone? Or is it my lucky day?!

User avatar by Community Member
  • 43 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Hiring an assistant

Hi all, Just wanted to ask your views on this. On Ebay USA, there are a few resellers who posts youtube videos and they mention about having an assistant, but I know over there the minimum wage is $10 an hour. How much would you consider paying someo...

• 27 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Contacting Live Chat

Just lately, I, and I know others, have found it difficult to 'locate' live chat. I use this feature only infrequently, but still miss it on the occasions that it would be useful. I contacted ebay via msg this morning and was given this info: "For th...

Many years ago, someone from the community boards here did me a beautiful avatar. My son now tells me it is a bit dated. I have no idea who it was because I lost the details. Can anyone recommend someone to do me a new/revised avatar please?

IMG_0644.GIF

Turbo Lister and current listings

I don't use Turbo Lister much only to relist an item if I get it back in Stock. I recently had a Multiple listing with 1 item being sold, it was a Size 14 which I new I did not have in stock as I had recently sold this item a couple of months earlier...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

These days i would estimate close to 50% of my sales are to non payers why is this allowed ?

I reckon these days close to 50% of my sales go to numbskulls who treat eBay as some sort of online game and never pay for the item? Is this a common experience? Am I doing something to encourage this time wasting nonsense ? Why doesn't eBay bother m...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Combining Sales - How Ebay is ripping off Sellers!!

As a book seller, obviously bulk purchases are a must, with over 300 items available in store. Imagine my suprise when contacted by a buyer with the following: "I have bought a number of books from you, I attempted to ask you for a Combined Invoice p...

My eBay landing page

Has anyone worked out how to change the landing page for My eBay? I used to have it set to the SMP Sold page but now with the new Seller Hub I can't see how to change it to land on the Orders page.

150 Free Listings warning

I have been very smug for the past few months and have been regularly receiving these listings (2664 - 16/10-25/10)). I started listing on 16th and I noticed that first few came off my regular 40 monthly freebies which doesn't usually happen.. Then t...

• 21 replies
  • 2 Helpful

No communication from Buyer.

I listed a piece of furniture on ebay over a week ago, it was listed as pick up only. I received one bid on the item and after the auction ended I sent an invoice and two further emails to the buyer but didn't hear anything back. After the nominated ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay delivery estimates,

On the Subject of Ebay delivery estimated dates, and Oz posts woeful delivery service, bought some small items the other day on Ebay and got a conformation email from the seller, item is sent, but also had this note in the email and i thought it sums...

What should we do in case of the return fraud?

One buyer just opened a return case and reported that he received and used the item twice and the item is still in sellable condition.He said we can sell it again and he asked for a refund.Then we told him that only unopened or defective item can be ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Returns

Hi, just a question on returns, a buyer wants to return some cosmetics, saying there is something "wrong" with them as they are sample sizes.one item is in fact full size and retails for more that what the buyer paid. Their other two are sample trave...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

FRAUD or unpaid item

Hi there i recently sold an item which the buyer wanted a refund for it. eventually she wanted the item back but the refund went through so now she ended up with both item and refund so the case is unpaid item from buyer.

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful