Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

HELP eBay listing template?

Hi everyone, I have been looking for weeks to find out what I need to ask someone to make me an ebay listing template. I have no idea about html or anything that is tech savvy. When I go to order one they talk about tagbot and other things which I do...

Charged $7.59 for eBay 500g postage label

When I purchased the label it said $7.40 as the cost. However when I look in my account activity it shows that I've been charged $7.59.Is this happening to everyone? Or is it my lucky day?!

User avatar by Community Member
  • 43 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Hiring an assistant

Hi all, Just wanted to ask your views on this. On Ebay USA, there are a few resellers who posts youtube videos and they mention about having an assistant, but I know over there the minimum wage is $10 an hour. How much would you consider paying someo...

• 27 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Contacting Live Chat

Just lately, I, and I know others, have found it difficult to 'locate' live chat. I use this feature only infrequently, but still miss it on the occasions that it would be useful. I contacted ebay via msg this morning and was given this info: "For th...

Many years ago, someone from the community boards here did me a beautiful avatar. My son now tells me it is a bit dated. I have no idea who it was because I lost the details. Can anyone recommend someone to do me a new/revised avatar please?

IMG_0644.GIF

Turbo Lister and current listings

I don't use Turbo Lister much only to relist an item if I get it back in Stock. I recently had a Multiple listing with 1 item being sold, it was a Size 14 which I new I did not have in stock as I had recently sold this item a couple of months earlier...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

These days i would estimate close to 50% of my sales are to non payers why is this allowed ?

I reckon these days close to 50% of my sales go to numbskulls who treat eBay as some sort of online game and never pay for the item? Is this a common experience? Am I doing something to encourage this time wasting nonsense ? Why doesn't eBay bother m...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Combining Sales - How Ebay is ripping off Sellers!!

As a book seller, obviously bulk purchases are a must, with over 300 items available in store. Imagine my suprise when contacted by a buyer with the following: "I have bought a number of books from you, I attempted to ask you for a Combined Invoice p...

My eBay landing page

Has anyone worked out how to change the landing page for My eBay? I used to have it set to the SMP Sold page but now with the new Seller Hub I can't see how to change it to land on the Orders page.

150 Free Listings warning

I have been very smug for the past few months and have been regularly receiving these listings (2664 - 16/10-25/10)). I started listing on 16th and I noticed that first few came off my regular 40 monthly freebies which doesn't usually happen.. Then t...

• 21 replies
  • 2 Helpful

No communication from Buyer.

I listed a piece of furniture on ebay over a week ago, it was listed as pick up only. I received one bid on the item and after the auction ended I sent an invoice and two further emails to the buyer but didn't hear anything back. After the nominated ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay delivery estimates,

On the Subject of Ebay delivery estimated dates, and Oz posts woeful delivery service, bought some small items the other day on Ebay and got a conformation email from the seller, item is sent, but also had this note in the email and i thought it sums...

What should we do in case of the return fraud?

One buyer just opened a return case and reported that he received and used the item twice and the item is still in sellable condition.He said we can sell it again and he asked for a refund.Then we told him that only unopened or defective item can be ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful