international bidders

fairlaneltd
Community Member

Can anyone tell me how to stop international bidders from buying from my site, there a pain in the ass, not paying,, been looking in My Selling preferences,  unsure where its located, to block international bidders.  Regards John

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: international bidders

Click on your account then click on site preferences and scroll down to postage preferences and then click edit where it says exclude postage locations from your listings

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Ok thank you, l just clicked all the countries,  someone brought a 500g item to send to the middle East, item could end up anywhere, l get a neg for item no received, l dont need the head ache. 

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

The easiest way to go is to make sure you do not have any international postage services selected then go to your buyer blocks and block members with addresses you do from countries you do not deliver to from bidding.  Doing it the other way means there will be no quoted postage but they can still bid, using the block means they can only bid if they change their delivery address to an Australian address before bidding or buying.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 4 of 4
Latest reply