Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Haven't sold anything for a while and will never again...

Yes well,after selling an Item for the first time in a long time,boy did I get a shock!Here's why.My Item sold for $380 including postage of $30.00.No probs.Then I check my fees to be paid to Ebay and its about $34.00.My $350 turns to $316.Then I che...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Postage to new zealand

Is the postage for a parcel (registered) to NZ the same from any city in Australia ie Sydney or from Perth? Is says $17.55 - I live in Perth but want to know if it is the same from Sydney

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

AUTOMATIC FREE LISTINGS

Have the automatic 3 free listings disappeared again? usually comes with the 40 free lisitngs every month.

Is Ebay having Friday early?

Maybe it is just me but I have been doing listings during the day and tonight and had a few 'gremlins' earlier but since about 5pm I have been having issues on almost everything I try to do where there will be 'missing bits' when I try to make a list...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Negative feedback left for not cancelling a sale.

If I hear one more time that my child has purchased this item, and I want to cancell it - I will have to scream.I have been left a negative feed back for a sale the buyer did not want to complete. I opened an unpaid item case, and it went through the...

Ebay refunds system NOT FAIR for sellers....

Recently we sold an item on here to a customers on here for $130.00 POST FREE via overnight shipping. Anyhow 2 and a bit weeks later we recieve a 'return request' via Ebay from the buyer who claimed the item he purchased 'didn't work' and they weren'...

• 20 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Positive feedback but low DSR

hi everyone, a buyer left positive feedback, but left three stars for item as described. This ended up as a defect in the seller report. What can done about this, the transaction was routine and there weren't any issues, in the DSR report the buyer d...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful