the roll out of ebay managed payments

i'm sure a lot or most of you probably received the managed payments email this morning. in case you didn't, or missed here - ebay is rolling out managed payments later in the year with pre-registration opening shortly.

more info is located at https://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/managed-payments

Message 1 of 699
Latest reply
698 REPLIES 698

Re: the roll out of ebay managed payments

Hey Tickford I was basically suckered in to registered before 1st of March as I was led to believe it would cause disruption to my account if I didn't.

So I registered for managed payments as a non-business/personal account, my account was supposed to roll-over on 1st of March.

(So I thought Automatically)

Nothing has happened except every third time I log in I am asked to use the seller hub, I select "not now" and use ebay as per usual.

As I am a private seller I am not forced to go to the new Seller hub as I do not fall into the compulsory categories they list.

This may help you..

Message 631 of 699
Latest reply

You do realize that after many attempts by ebay to get you to go to seller hub ebay will finally get you there as you won't have any options left to not do it haha.

I resisted so many times until finally I had no choice as there I was in the hub 

Message 632 of 699
Latest reply

I have received no email although my account has been blocked to sell items. I have contacted eBay and they regarded this as glitch in the system and will fix ASAP. We are nearly 5 days since I lodged my request which is frustrating as I cannot sell any items. And eBay are still charging by my monthly store fee

Not happy
Message 633 of 699
Latest reply

Do you mean list any more items because you do have items listed

Message 634 of 699
Latest reply

Whats the glitch? How are you blocked?
Message 635 of 699
Latest reply

I have two accounts. I was notified that I had to take up Manged Payments on one account and duly went through the process. I have not received any communication at all for the second account. I am hoping that I can continue to sell on both accounts in the future.

Message 636 of 699
Latest reply

I'm blocked too. It's been 5 days. I have called. chatted etc a number of times.

I can't get a straight answer about when I receive this mythical email. I am powerless.

The telecentre person said they would re-instate my account while I waited for the meail but that was obviously just BS.

Will try to get some more sense tomorrow.

0/10 for customer service.

Message 637 of 699
Latest reply

Well we got blocked then we filled out the details, didn't even pass the ID its still asking for photo ID but we can still list,
Message 638 of 699
Latest reply

Not that simple. Ebay stopped me selling to force me on to MP sydtem.

BUT I can't enrol in MPS until they send me an email.

It's been 5 days and I can't get sense out of CS.

Message 639 of 699
Latest reply

Something is definately going wrong here for so many sellers stating they are now blocked but never received any messages asking them to register.

I probably received 5 or 6 messages over a 2 week period to register so unless it's definately a glitch and messages aren't getting through or I hate to think of the worst case scenario is that ebay have decided not to proceed with some sellers?

Sorry if I've offended some people but surely it's only a glitch?

Message 640 of 699
Latest reply