where is my money?

bpil71
Community Member

Lazy ebay! where is my money from my sale???

No money anywhere, no notice !!!

Peter

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Re: where is my money?

imastawka
Honored Contributor

Are you fully signed up and bank verified for Managed Payments?

If not, you'll never get paid - and yes, it's legal

Payments on hold | eBay

Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

eBay do not read here, this is a member to member forum

What notice were you suppose to have?

Your item only sold on the second of May and you last feedback as a seller was over a year ago

Assuming you completed sign up to, and have been verified for Managed Payments, your funds will be on hold for 30 days as eBay consider you a new seller

As they do every other seller who has not sold anything for some time

As you agreed to when listing your item and ticking the box 'you had read and understood etc etc' 

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

Have you bothered to check your payments tab.

I hope you were not too lazy,  to read the managed payments T&C when you signed up,  or the T&C at the time you listed the item.

If you were not too lazy, then you would be aware that your funds are on hold for 30days.  You would also be aware that you are required to ship your item now, not in 30 days time when the money comes through.

Happy ebaying.

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

bpil71
Community Member

Tiering that e-bay not even bother to send a notice that when, and where the money is going!!!

Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

You should find out when in your seller hub, and where is the bank account you verified when you signed up for Managed Payments (if you did sign up).

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

Why would they?

You already know.......

IF you have done what you needed to do and read what you ticked you agreed to in any case

Nobody here can help you, and posting the same thing here is not going to ever be seen by eBay

The money will go to the account you gave the information for when you signed up for Managed Payments

After it has been held for 30 days  as you agreed to when listing after over a year since your last sale 

If you did not sign up to Managed Payments, you will not ever get the money , it has nowhere to go

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

imastawka
Honored Contributor

@bpil71 wrote:

Tiering that e-bay not even bother to send a notice that when, and where the money is going!!!

Forget all that just for now. I know you are upset but take a big breath and re-read the answers you have been given. They will help you navigate through the problem.

Take it step by step and make sure you have signed up for managed payments, as others have suggested.

Ebay is not going to step in to help here, you'll have to help yourself with this or you'll never see the money. But if you follow the steps you will, although it will take about 30 days to come through.

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply