Ebay cyber attack??!!!

Is anyone else having issues selling this week?

Over the last week I've had numerous buyers trying to purchase items from me. When they try to buy a message comes up at checkout and it says,  "the seller is unable to post to your location".  They are domestic buyers and local buyers. This is affecting over 220 of my listings.

I have contacted Ebay regarding this issue several times this week its a serious technical issue affecting my account and is preventing me from selling any items on eBay!  I was told today that it's possible it could be a cyber attack and it is happening to other sellers the Ebay customer support officer was reluctant to tell me anything further.

Message 1 of 43
Latest reply
42 REPLIES 42

Re: Ebay cyber attack??!!!

You dont disappoint me, as I also told you the problem was most likely in your own account and no ones fault but your own.  I would still love to know how you cancelled  the click and collect order,  but getting info from you is like pulling teeth  (Why one could ask, when you apparently were requesting help)

As for some of your ridiculous Headings and false/defamatory statements,  I trust you are aware that ebay pays big money for global security companies to monitor all forms of media, and log any such events.  To be used as and when required by ebay.  You can trust a file exists with your name on it.

Message 41 of 43
Latest reply

As a buyer, this once happened to me with a second-chance offer (I was the runner-up in an auction).

I had bought from that seller before with no issues, but after I accepted the offer eBay kept saying that the seller didn't send to my address. I contacted the seller who had no idea why. After more than 24 hours the issue persisted, so she cancelled my order and listed the item at the price she had offered, then she gave me the link - it went through immediately.

Message 42 of 43
Latest reply

Hello,everyone. To be respectful is very important in your interaction with other members here. I'd like to remind you that content that is harmful, hostile, threatening, abusive, baiting, vulgar, defamatory, harassing, or includes hate or racist speech, name calling, or profanity will be edited or removed.  Please read about our policy here: https://community.ebay.com.au/t5/Community-Feedback/Updates-coming-to-eBay-com-au-Discussion-Boards/... Thanks very much. ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 43 of 43
Latest reply