Homophobic reviews of music by Elton John because he is gay and out

I noticed there are homophobic reviews of Billy Elliot the musical AND there is NO WAY to write a positive review for the CD.  As soon as you try you are asked to leave (and not publish your counter review) or asked to cancel your review.  

I ENCOURAGE EVERYONE WHO SUPPORTS GAY RIGHTS TO LOCATE Billy Elliot The Musical - Original Cast Recording CD (Item # 165169725452) and send the two so-called reviewers the following message - WHAT A HOMOPHOBIC PIECE OF **bleep** YOU ARE!

How many other listings have false reviews from homophobes which eBay will not let you disagree with because the review process has been hacked to stop dissenting opinions?

Message 1 of 54
Latest reply
53 REPLIES 53

Re: Homophobic reviews of music by Elton John because he is gay and out

TRY WRITING A POSITIVE REVIEW OF THE ITEM!  I DARE YOU!

Message 11 of 54
Latest reply

I encouraged others to do as I do and send them a private message (as I did).  Stop misunderstanding me on purpose.

Message 12 of 54
Latest reply

@originalsound wrote:

Guess you are not a friend to gays then are you, pal?  

looks like I didn't choose my words well enough.

I am offended by your post that I have quoted.

I am offended because you ask that question without foundation as I have given you zero, nilch, nought, nada reason for thinking I am not a friend to guys.

Shame on you . . . pal !

Message 13 of 54
Latest reply

@originalsound wrote:

TRY WRITING A POSITIVE REVIEW OF THE ITEM!  I DARE YOU!

no

Message 14 of 54
Latest reply

You deliberately misunderstand what I say by insinuating that my review was x-rated.  It was not.  YOU DELIBERATELY DO NOT TRY AND WRITE A REVIEW FOR THE ITEM.  Probably because it would prove everything my OP said and you don't want to knw the truth.  YOU ARE A BIT SAD BUDDY!

Message 15 of 54
Latest reply

and you are the WORST kind of homophobe!

Message 16 of 54
Latest reply

@originalsound wrote:

Guess you are not a friend to gays then are you, pal?  

Pardon me for butting in again.

As long as it's not compulsory or scares the horses I don't mind what others are.

I did have a problem  with the gay girl who glassed another girl at my son's pub last weekend and blamed it on my son for leaving the glasses on the table.

Other reviewers can't block you from leaving a review IF you follow the rules... it's possibly a glitch.

Message 17 of 54
Latest reply

I'd like to point out that you can't leave a review unless you've actually purchased the item in question.

It has to be verified.

Have you actually purchased a copy?

Product reviews | eBay

Message 18 of 54
Latest reply

Thank you stawks... I forgot about that.

Message 19 of 54
Latest reply

@originalsound wrote:

You deliberately misunderstand what I say by insinuating that my review was x-rated.  It was not.  YOU DELIBERATELY DO NOT TRY AND WRITE A REVIEW FOR THE ITEM.  Probably because it would prove everything my OP said and you don't want to knw the truth.  YOU ARE A BIT SAD BUDDY!

now you are misrepresenting what I have posted.

I don’t know how you could think that I insinuated your attempt at a review was x-rated . . . inclusion of a word that gets bleeped is probably what stopped your review from being accepted.  A simple swear word used widely, like sh!t, would get bleeped.  Nothing x-rated about sh!t.

I have deliberately not tried to write a review because I don’t write reviews . . . on any item.

It has nothing to do with homophobia.  According to your logic anyone who reads your post and doesn’t try to write a review is a “sad” person.  Pfffffft!

Message 20 of 54
Latest reply