Homophobic reviews of music by Elton John because he is gay and out

I noticed there are homophobic reviews of Billy Elliot the musical AND there is NO WAY to write a positive review for the CD.  As soon as you try you are asked to leave (and not publish your counter review) or asked to cancel your review.  

I ENCOURAGE EVERYONE WHO SUPPORTS GAY RIGHTS TO LOCATE Billy Elliot The Musical - Original Cast Recording CD (Item # 165169725452) and send the two so-called reviewers the following message - WHAT A HOMOPHOBIC PIECE OF **bleep** YOU ARE!

How many other listings have false reviews from homophobes which eBay will not let you disagree with because the review process has been hacked to stop dissenting opinions?

Message 1 of 54
Latest reply
53 REPLIES 53

Re: Homophobic reviews of music by Elton John because he is gay and out

Saw him at Randwick Racecourse in the seventies.

Before that I only went there for the Pope and the gee gees.

Message 41 of 54
Latest reply

@originalsoundwrote:

I noticed there are homophobic reviews of Billy Elliot the musical AND there is NO WAY to write a positive review for the CD.  As soon as you try you are asked to leave (and not publish your counter review) or asked to cancel your review.  

I ENCOURAGE EVERYONE WHO SUPPORTS GAY RIGHTS TO LOCATE Billy Elliot The Musical - Original Cast Recording CD (Item # 165169725452) and send the two so-called reviewers the following message - WHAT A HOMOPHOBIC PIECE OF **bleep** YOU ARE!

How many other listings have false reviews from homophobes which eBay will not let you disagree with because the review process has been hacked to stop dissenting opinions?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

You know that there could be other reasons John is disliked for other than his sexual preferences.  He has said things that are extremely offensive to those of the Abrahamic faiths.  How dare he claim that Jesus Christ was a homosexual!

The New York Post

Elton John banned from performing in Egypt
By Newscore
May 3, 2010 3:52pm

Snippet

.. .. .. .. The 63-year-old singer, who is famously homosexual, was apparently barred from appearing at the May 18 show by the head of Egypt’s Musician Union, because of his “anti-religious sentiments.”

“How do we allow a gay, who wants to ban religions, claimed that the prophet Eissa (Jesus) was gay ..... .. .. ...

To read more please click on the below link

https://nypost.com/2010/05/03/sir-elton-john-banned-from-performing-in-egypt/

-------------------------------------------------

Even though Jews reject Jesus, don't believe that he was the messiah, moderate Jews, they do not go to the lengths that this singer has gone to. Elton John I believe is from a Jewish background but claims to be anti-religion. Perhaps he thinks he is the messiah. He's certainly got tickets on himself.

Anyway, John's comments are of immense offense to Christians as Jesus is the messiah for Christians.  They are of immense offense to Muslims as Jesus is a respected profit in Islam and they are of offense to Messianic Jews., Mormons, Catholics and Jehovah Witnesses and not forgetting Baha'i.  So if he has created a few enemies along the way then it's no wonder!

Message 42 of 54
Latest reply

You obviously didnt bothered to read the reviews before launching into your diatribe of unrelated dribble.

Maybe read the reviews and see that this is nothing anti anything in them.

But we expect you to launch into nothingness

Message 43 of 54
Latest reply

@sugar249 wrote:

You obviously didnt bothered to read the reviews before launching into your diatribe of unrelated dribble.

Maybe read the reviews and see that this is nothing anti anything in them.

But we expect you to launch into nothingness

------------------------------------------------------------------

I wasn't commenting on the reviews. I was commenting on what else was posted on the thread as well as replying to the title "

Homophobic reviews of music by Elton John because he is gay and out"

Now what Mr John does in his life is no concern to me or most other people. But if people write certain " reviews of music by Elton John" that are not complementary then it could be a case of not liking his music, or what he says about religious figures such as the son of God!

I hope that this somehow helps you on your journey to wherever you're heading.

"

Message 44 of 54
Latest reply

...he's not the first or the last to comment on this:

was Jesus gay - Google Search

Message 45 of 54
Latest reply

Hi everyone,

This thread is getting a bit  off-topic, please bring the discussion back to subject established in the original post, which was non complimentary reviews.  

Posts not related to this subject may be removed from this point on, and/or the thread closed.

Please also remember that, while it is fine to disagree with others, discussion should always remain courteous and respectful.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Message 46 of 54
Latest reply

Stanley, it would serve the boards more if you locked this thread please.

It's going downhill fast and will get worse with 4channel's unwillingness to read the thread before commenting.

Message 47 of 54
Latest reply

@4channel wrote:

You know that there could be other reasons John is disliked for other than his sexual preferences.  He has said things that are extremely offensive to those of the Abrahamic faiths.  How dare he claim that Jesus Christ was a homosexual!

The New York Post

Elton John banned from performing in Egypt
By Newscore
May 3, 2010 3:52pm

Snippet

.. .. .. .. The 63-year-old singer, who is famously homosexual, was apparently barred from appearing at the May 18 show by the head of Egypt’s Musician Union, because of his “anti-religious sentiments.”

“How do we allow a gay, who wants to ban religions, claimed that the prophet Eissa (Jesus) was gay ..... .. .. ...

To read more please click on the below link

https://nypost.com/2010/05/03/sir-elton-john-banned-from-performing-in-egypt/

-------------------------------------------------

Even though Jews reject Jesus, don't believe that he was the messiah, moderate Jews, they do not go to the lengths that this singer has gone to. Elton John I believe is from a Jewish background but claims to be anti-religion. Perhaps he thinks he is the messiah. He's certainly got tickets on himself.

Anyway, John's comments are of immense offense to Christians as Jesus is the messiah for Christians.  They are of immense offense to Muslims as Jesus is a respected profit in Islam and they are of offense to Messianic Jews., Mormons, Catholics and Jehovah Witnesses and not forgetting Baha'i.  So if he has created a few enemies along the way then it's no wonder!

@originalsound

you label me as “the WORST kind of homophobe!” in post #16 (and in a moderated post).  Clearly you didn’t let this thread long enough before deciding to aim your abuse at me.

If I am the “WORST kind” simply because I declined your invitation to leave a review for a CD then I would be interested in your take of the post by 4channel that I have quoted above.

Spoiler
I am not entering into the discussion that @4channel has posted.  Me replying to him should in no way be taken as support for, or condemnation, of what he has posted.  I am not fence sitting, I have simply not given it any thought as it does not interest me.

Message 48 of 54
Latest reply

@imastawka wrote:

Stanley, it would serve the boards more if you locked this thread please.

It's going downhill fast and will get worse with 4channel's unwillingness to read the thread before commenting.

Personally I think the whole thread should be deleted.  I reported it after 4channel's inappropriate comments,  but in reality,  is the whole post really relevant with the original OP being abusive as well.

Please Stanley delete

Message 49 of 54
Latest reply

Agreed Sugar.

Stanley please delete the entire thread.

Message 50 of 54
Latest reply