How to track Global Shipping Program

Hi,

i have bought an item from America and one from the UK via the global shipping program. 

I won't be doing that again. 

I had tracking numbers till they arrived at the shipping centre. Now they both say 'shipped from the global shipping centre to international destination.' 

1 says 4 days ago

1 says 11 days ago

i have had no tracking info. Is that normal? Thankyou. 

Message 1 of 33
Latest reply
32 REPLIES 32

Re: How to track Global Shipping Program

43vet
Community Member

I had a parcel go missing. Folloed up on the numbers and it go to Australia and NOBODY can tell me the location of the parcel. Plus the extra time that the Global Shipping progran takes to get to a wharehouse, distrubution centre etc is just a complete waste of time. I recived a full refund but now have to wait the 3-4 week wait again, no compensation for that. 

They should go back to UPS, I had a parcel turn up in 6 days from the west coast using UPS!

Re 43VET

Message 31 of 33
Latest reply

dannlawr38
Community Member
I brought a pair of Cranberry Lustre vases from America,,, said they were delivered to my address at 9.30 at night never got them who delivers at that time no one,, where are they cost me $400 and really upset about it eBay don't care,, can't get it out of my mind
Message 32 of 33
Latest reply

What steps have you taken to find your items?

You need to give  few more details if you want help with locating it or getting a refund.

For a start you could post the item number so we can ascertain the shipping service being used.  If it is the GSP then the notifications can be a bit confusing.

Did the tracking actually say it was delivered to your address at night....or was it delivered to the next location on the route?

Message 33 of 33
Latest reply