How to track Global Shipping Program

Hi,

i have bought an item from America and one from the UK via the global shipping program. 

I won't be doing that again. 

I had tracking numbers till they arrived at the shipping centre. Now they both say 'shipped from the global shipping centre to international destination.' 

1 says 4 days ago

1 says 11 days ago

i have had no tracking info. Is that normal? Thankyou. 

Message 1 of 33
Latest reply
32 REPLIES 32

But that site will not work until the item is in Australia.

If you use the instructions from the start of this thread you will be able to track the item from the time it was posted....and no need to delete anything or do any fiddling.

Message 21 of 33
Latest reply

Ebay's GSP does not work in Australia. I just bought something from the states that has been marked as delivered and signed for by me. Yet Fedex admits it wasn't delivered to or signed for by me but that ebay released it from Fedex to Australia post.

No parcel, seller won't respond and ebay says I received it - case closed and with the Austraila post tracking number supplied by Fedex says the delivery is late.

Ebay can not manage the GSP

Message 22 of 33
Latest reply

Don't blame the seller for any of this.  Once the parcel is delivered to Erlanger KY the seller has nothing more to do with it and can not track it any further.

Of course the tracking for the GSP does not work in Australia....it originates in the USA and can only be tracked through the numbers given to you by the GSP.

The only time it is trackable on the AP site is if Fedex has given it to AP in the form of an eParcel for delivery by AP.

Message 23 of 33
Latest reply

I was able to track the progress of my walking frame every step of the way from the US to my house through messages from eBay, the tracking no on the Pitney Bowes site, then sometime after FedEx got all the details, on the US FedEx site.

The day it was delivered I got messages from FedEx and eBay about it...and sure enough, there it was left outside the back door.

Message 24 of 33
Latest reply

pagilan
Community Member

Hardest part of ebay tracking is it doesnt not show who is the actual courier company who delivers the items.

In global shipping item is passed courier to courier and each one has it own tracking number.

I used this site to get name of the courier who delivered this item using global tracking number

http://parcelsapp.com/en

It clearly showed who is my last courier company handled my item. I found it is FEDEX australia called them up and tried all tracking numbers finally I understand that they handed over the item to Aus Post. Ebay tracking doesnt show the last bit - Australia Post. FEDEX shared Aus-Post tracking ID and it helped.

Message 25 of 33
Latest reply

It is well known that FedEx is the carrier for the GSP and that most of the smaller items are then handed to Australia Post for delivery as an eParcel.

Message 26 of 33
Latest reply

This is an excellent tip!

By using the tracking link you provided I was able to find the FedEx International Tracking number.

Then I can deal with FedEx directly as the GSP team (Pitney Bowes) have terrible service and make money of the shipping in addition to the actual courier so you get the slowest delivery for permiun shipping costs.

Message 27 of 33
Latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am trying to find out where my parcel was delivered to because it was not delivered to my house it was delivered to the Brisbane international airport which is 450 km away so it's about time you stopped sending false messages to the people who you are serposed deliver the items to I not happy it's about time you followed the rule of the six pc's
Pior
Preparation
Prevents
Pure
Pore
Performance
Message 28 of 33
Latest reply

We are just members like yourself here, so we don't send you "false messages".

Did you even read through the posts here and try any of the tips to work out what is happening to your parcel ???????

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 29 of 33
Latest reply

@Anonymous wrote:
I am trying to find out where my parcel was delivered to because it was not delivered to my house it was delivered to the Brisbane international airport which is 450 km away so it's about time you stopped sending false messages to the people who you are serposed deliver the items to I not happy it's about time you followed the rule of the six pc's
Pior
Preparation
Prevents
Pure
Pore
Performance

So you know that your item has arrived in Australia.  Stop being impatient and wait for a further update on it's whereabouts.

It is not a false message.....you know it was delivered to Brisbane Airport, just as you would have been advised that it had reached certain destinations on the way to Australia.

Message 30 of 33
Latest reply