Shady neighbour

Friday 7.45am I think possibly my Ebay parcel may have been nicked from my front door as I heard and saw courier attempting to deliver it. Think it would have been Australia post contractor (also viewed a scuffle with someone) then saw courier leave to get back into post van, went to check for parcel but no luck. Parcel from Canada, no track number. Saw somebody grab courier by his top, positive it was female attacking him . Would have been person who lives in my block of flats. Saw all this from my loungeroom window. Could anyone advise me what to do at all? I have home contents insurance. I am hoping courier put parcel back into van due to the trouble. Very very distressing. Would have run to front door but was in pyjamas. Spoke with post office this morning personally but they did not seem that concerned. Any good ideas about what I can do?
Message 1 of 195
Latest reply
194 REPLIES 194

Re: Shady neighbour

I don't let pjs come between me and a parcel, who cares what you are wearing. The delivery guy is no prospective future Mr Bump so pjs will do.

Message 191 of 195
Latest reply

And G'day back to you.

Message 192 of 195
Latest reply

@i-once-was-bump wrote:

I don't let pjs come between me and a parcel, who cares what you are wearing. The delivery guy is no prospective future Mr Bump so pjs will do.

I agree. I've answered the door many a time in my PJ's. When my postie comes to the door and sees I'm still in my PJ's, he says, "ahhh, good, I got you up. I was hoping I would!". I then drop the guilts on him and reply with "I didn't get to bed until 5.30am". He starts apologising as I'm trying not to laugh in his face. He knows I work shift work and does genuinely feel bad if he knows I got home from work late and he wakes me up.

Message 193 of 195
Latest reply

I once answered the door for a parcel in my pj's, went back to bed & told DH "Wow, that postie was very cheerful and smiley for this hour of the morning". He laughed his head off- the top I was wearing was so wash-worn it was totally see-through. No bra. I made the guy's morning apparently.

Was too pleased about the parcel to be embarrased.

Message 194 of 195
Latest reply

Man Happy

Message 195 of 195
Latest reply