Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I don't have my item ( it was faultyI sent it back)and I don't have my money. Lost appeal . Help

Faulty item. Seller lodged a complaint with eBay that item was not paid for ( it was). I appealed based on goods faulty - wouldn't work. Seller asked me to send it back for repair but must have original packaging which I didn't have. Sent it back. Lo...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

BEWARE if you bought post satchels over last 7 days or still buying

A certain seller sold 100's of prepaid post satchels, I bought off them too, they were markd as posted then 4 days later refunded money and said they can only except bank deposit. A BIG SCAM and they have received 23 negatives last 24 hours. They are...

• 32 replies
  • 0 Helpful

paypal double charging me

Hi, Does anyone have this happen to them? Example:1)Purchase an item and pay with funds Avaliable in paypal account,2) Recieve Item from Seller 4 days later3) ON day 5 or 6 after purchase Recieve EMAIL from Paypal Saying there is insufficient funds o...

Resolved! Shady neighbour

Friday 7.45am I think possibly my Ebay parcel may have been nicked from my front door as I heard and saw courier attempting to deliver it. Think it would have been Australia post contractor (also viewed a scuffle with someone) then saw courier leave ...

Why does search not show all results even with international selected or searcing from ebay.com???

I am finding items on eBay that are not physically showing up in a search when this happen I am left wondering what else I am missing and what sales people are missing out on. Here is one recent exampleI searched for YHA-63, "YHA-63" and YHA 63This r...

REMOVED SOLD FAULTY LIGHTS THAT ELECTROCUTE FROM CHINA

I was sold faulty lights that are plugged into power and actually electrocuted me. I contacted the seller, they did not respond but rather they blocked me. The lights were only 40ish bucks so not a money factor, but we had these lights in our garden ...

How effective is eBay's Money Back Guarantee?

From what eBay advertises it seems pretty straight forward - you buy and pay for an item and if it isn't delivered within 30 days you get a refund from eBay. Sounds great but I have heard many stories where it isn't that straight forward.In my case I...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller refunded my payment without explanation...

I'm looking for some advice. I won an auction last night and paid within a few minutes using Paypal.This morning the seller has refunded my payment without any explanation as to why. I've tried contacting the seller and they appear to be ignoring me....

• 28 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Return process

Can I close the return dispute I opened through eBay this morning and open a dispute through PayPal instead? I'm worried that if I close it, that I then won't be able to make a claim through PayPal. It's just that I have a newbie seller who is being ...