Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to undo a refund that I got from a seller??

Hi, I need some help. I bought a DVD from a US seller. After waiting over a month, I opened a dispute and ended up getting a refund (automatically from ebay). Seller never responded, so I left negative feedback. Now, after about 6 weeks, the item sho...

No item received and no refund and cannot leave feedback

Dear ebay staff, I purchased an item but I did not receive the item. I asked for refund in the end and ebay reject it together reject with my appeal without given specific reason. Case # 5093610437: Customer Support made a final decisionFrom:eBaySent...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Transaction Issue

I received a shipment from overseas today. I'd bought a few more items from the same seller yesterday, and when I just went to pay, the items for the shipment I got today are part of the invoice. I know I've paid it. First, the seller sent it and sec...

Resolved! Dick Smith says posted but no tracking number

As Dick Smith has gone into receivership I want to cancel my purchase from their ebay store. Ebay wont let me cancel as they say I have to wait until February for the item to arrive as seller has marked it as posted. There are no tracking details ava...

How does anyway in Australia contact ebay now their AU Customer help is no longer available?

I've been trying to resolve an issue since before Christmas with a seller who sent a faulty item, and has not refunded or replaced itI've kept all the emails to/from Ebay Australia about it. They've decided to "close" my referral, and I've got no rig...

Here's an 'interesting' Paypal experience.

I vendor in Canada recently accepted my 'best price' offer of US$300 for an item listed for US$500 'Buy It Now (or make offer)'. The vendor sends me an invoice for the item and states shipping as US$150. I visit the 'Canada Post' website and, using t...

Free Postage? Hmmm

I've noticed a growing trend of items for sale with 'free postage' Now some may state that it depends on regional costs, but when you see a simple item located in Australia which would cost no more than 10 bucks to post to any where in Aust and they ...

ebay ends 15% purchases off early

ebay fails again ebay offered 15% off purchases Quote "Max discount $300 per transaction; 2 transactions per person allowed. Ends 31 Dec" and now have ended the promotion early so anyone who had been buying items from several different seller to reac...

• 35 replies
  • 1 Helpful

celebrate2015

Ebay ended the celebrate2015 offer today, when I try to complete a transaction at check out and use the code ,it said "no more fund", what a joke...

• 12 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Beware of this

ebay item - NutriBullet 15P Juicer Mixer Extractor Vegetable Blender 900W Gold purchased and paid for on 12th Dec 2015 expected delivery date was 18th Dec 2015 When item didn't arrive, I checked on ebay only to find that the item has been removed. Se...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful