Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Is there an agenda?

Good evening all Some questionable seller behaviour you might be able to help me with..... I have a handful of trusted Chinese based sellers I buy from occasionally. I usually don’t venture beyond them, with other Chinese sellers, because it’s genera...

Resolved! How to return an item Not As Described to an o/s Seller?

Hi I've had a look at the Boards and think I know the answer to this, but just want to confirm. I bought an item from a US based Seller. When I received it, the item was SNAD. I raised a Dispute and the Seller has agreed to a Return - the only issue ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Why does EBAY TRY !!!! to set the postage on items sold????they get it VERY WRONG most of the time

POSTAGE. Ebay gets it wrong MOST of the time. my last Purchase EBAY listed $58. as the POSTAGE, just as well I contacted the seller. postage was$36.00. ONLY $22.00 out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! also I think it is DISGRACEFUL that they can can charge Comm...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

SCAM Chinese Sellers Ripping off our Aussie Brand

We are the owners of Wean Meister, an aussie baby feeding company and there is a chinese seller using our brand name in thir listings but selling cheap inferior products while claiming to be us. As our produts are used in baby feeding we have had to ...

Blocking australians

I just heard on the news that ebay wants to block Australians.I am in shock.I am one Australian that is saddened about this news.Although i don't always get my orders, most of the time I do. One time my order was sent back to the seller and they neve...

can I cancel an accepted offer?

Hi there, It was my first time using offer. I have give offers to two stores for same items. I received counter offers from both stores. I accidently accept all of offers. But I have already purchased the item from store 1. Now in my shopping cart I ...

New Way of Recording Bids?

I recently won an item on eBay UK, as the sole bidder. Four minutes before auction's end I filled in the amount and clicked on "Place Bid". As usual, the bid amount and time remaining appeared in a box. This is the normal, in-between step before a bi...

Tracking shows parcel 'delivered' and signed for but not by me and I haven't received it

Technically I didn't order from ebay, but you guys are probably the most knowledgeable about the situation. Anyway, I ordered some stuff from a well-known website that maybe you can Catch sometime. One parcel was sent directly from them and one sent ...

Arrival estimate of items.

Buyers sometimes need to be more tolerant of the fact if an item arrives 1 to 3 days late as stated that more often then not its Aus post's fault, once sellers post the item,it is out of there hands, just have a look at sellers FB to give a good idea...