Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ebay's delivery tracking delivery dates are wrong

I recently purchased two items and receieved an email from eBay on 17th May saying they had been delivered to me. This is a lie. I actually received the items this morning (19th May 11 am). It seems to me that the delivery date used by eBay was not t...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

warrenty enforcement

### BEWARE SELLER .... Seller making statuary warrenty clam on 2 failed 18v dewalt batteries . Both failed with a week of each other,, seller says i pay to ship to other side of country to do full breakdown of batteries to "Test" with their technitio...

Fraudulent Advertising for item not in stock - Unpaid item case opened for 112866082615.

Kindly note that I am the one who should be complaining about your Merchant for having advertised the Wall Chaser that was in fact not in stock. Please see communication between the merchant and me that I want to believe you have access to. If, howev...

My purchase entitled me to enter a $5000 competition - now I'm inundated with unwanted texts

I've spent thousands on ebay purchases and thanks to ebay sucking every last dollar from its users my relationship with ebay has taken a turn for the worse. I made a substantial purchase which allowed me to enter an ebay competition and ever since I'...

Seller refused to refund return shipping fee, by providing fraudulent return postage label via eBay.

On 4 April 2018, the Seller (located in USA) sold a fake Shiseido face cream at US$79.94 to me on eBay. 2. Seller deliberately entered a fake Tracking Number (UA146569825AU) on eBay. 3. On 18 April 2018, the Seller deliberately provided a fraudulent ...

• 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Does anyone know if my iPhone warranted or not?

So i bought an iphone 7 plus. When item arrived, i noticed that it doesn't come with a warranty paper that you usually see. I contacted seller and was advised that i only need the IMEI number to get covered but i'm not sure about that. I haven't left...

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How do I report an item not as described after leaving positive feedback and archiving the listing.

I bought a torch described as solar. The unit wont charge so I looked to see if I needed to put a new battery in it. To my surprise, the small solar panel had no connections to it, it was a fake solar panel. Just a piece of glass painted to look like...

• 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful

why are sellers allowed to advertise an item in the main heading for a price then change it

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/CR-10-S5-Updated-3D-Printer-Aluminum-Pre-assembled-Large-500-500-500-mm-Gift/162989033087?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&var=462079269343&_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649 this item was advertised in the main heading as a comple...

New Ebay Store Layout is Unusable

The new ebay store layout is impossible to use on a mobile device; specifically iphone.When I visit an ebay store now, it defaults to the mobile version of the store; which, in this new layout lists 1-48 of 10,000 listings organised by “best match” (...

Deposit on a second hand car

I would like to make a deposit of $500.00 into Ebay for a deposit on a second hand car. How do I make this transition safely .The car is in Victoria and the owner has contacted Ebay and made arrangements for this to go ahead.Please advise.

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller won't sell to buyers who don't meet their requirements?

I am trying to purchase an item but when i add it to my cart it says, "Seller won't sell to buyers who doesn't meet their requirements". After that it also said, The seller has specified that this item can't be posted to P.O. box addresses.You can st...

• 42 replies
  • 1 Helpful

I'm finding it super hard to remain an eBay customer - Multiple items

Please let us filter Multiple option sellers ! Scenario is: - Find item in search.- Go to lowest price item- Open options to select colour- See that the seller has another item in the options with the searched item price This is so incredibly frustat...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful