Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Seller Requests Extra Postage.

Hi all I have been dealing with a seller for the past two years, buying small collectables one or two at a time. Postage has always been as per the listing, international budget at around 8 Eurors or so from France to AU. Never any problem. Purchased...

Compound Bow Stabilizer Balance Bar Vibration Absorbers Stabilizer Adjustable #142322116566

i purchased a Compound Bow Stabilizer Balance Bar Vibration Absorbers Stabilizer Adjustable #142322116566 from they sent the wrong part out and said the would resend the correct part but havn't it was purchased in march 2017 and sent me a message to...

Resolved! PayPal one touch

What in the hell is that? I just paid for something and apparently I have signed for One Touch. Does that mean that the moment I hit pay it will go through without me being able to choose where from is it taken and which address I want it to go? I ha...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Item doesn't meet international transfer minimum amount.

I just bought a record for 40 Euros. The only payment method is IBAN/International transferI tried to pay and my bank tells me the minimum I can send is 100 Euros.Why does Ebay allow this to happen and is there any way around it? I have contacted the...

Something I purchased had postage added to it,I made a mistake to commiting to it ,how do I change

I committed to purchasing a slide for my grandchild but thought it was postage free.I need to change the order to a similier product that is postage free from the same seller before I pay ,however seller says it's not possible Can I get advice on thi...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Item Relisted

OK I won an auctioned item but the seller has relisted the item and it has bids on it up in the $300 mark, before I had a chance to pay for it lol it hadn't even been 24hrs since sale,but for some reason the seller must have thought because payment w...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Return

Hi I both this item & it doesnt work properly. want to return. can you help me to organize it. Regrads Sabina

• 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful

fraudulent listings

Be aware of fraud listings of Sterling Silver Coins. People are listing Australian Florin coins that have only 50% silver content as Sterling Silver 925. It is not.To be Sterling silver The content must be 92.5% Silver content and the remainder perce...

• 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful

10% discount

I purchased an item earlier and the 10% discount really sealed my decision to buy. Anyway after going thru the transaction process to completion I was unable to apply the 10% and the item purcahsed at full price. Later I contacted the help by chat an...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Search Features Gone

I like to go through my favourite categories using the Search Feature of "Items with most number of Bids" in the Auctions section. However it seems to have gone missing. This was always the best and fastest way to find all the best items to bid on. D...