Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Is there any point to Watchcount anymore?

Regular posters, is there any point to Watchcount? The name implies that I can see how many watchers are on an item up forauction, once it has a bid. This function has not been available for months now. It's very frustrating. Or am I the only person ...

User avatar by Honored Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Bidders questions

I am selling an item, and a bidder has placed a bid, to my knowledge they are the only bidder to date, my item has a start price of $10 and the bidder has placed the minimum bid as $10, but is advised that they have been outbid, they are now at 16.50...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

A bad experience with Global Shipping which caught me unaware.

Well, I haven't been here for a while and I wasn't going to come back but sadly a distasteful experience that both the seller and I have tried to rectify stll lurks. Prior to bidding, I contacted a U.K. based seller about an item he was selling. The ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller lied and left feedback with lies

I recently bought a DVD set that was described as Like New. However, upon receipt the condition was no better than Good per Ebay guidelines. The case has scuffs and scratches all over, the DVDs had small scratches and smudges, the booklet had a big c...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

seller requests postage fee after item purchase.

Hi all, purchased item out of China listed as free postage, then 2 days later after being told item sent, gets a message requesting a further $10 as ''their shipper doesn't cover our area''. Item would be delivered by Aust Post anyhow as it is only 1...

Ripped off

I paid for an item and it didn't arrive, eBay in all their wisdom said I received the item (which is bull**bleep**) and closed the case. The seller then pulled the item from their sell list when they were paid from me (there were 348 supposedly sold ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How to handle scam after payment?

Hi guys. Can you guys tell me what to do with the scam after payment?Here's my story. I won the bid for tablet computer 3 days ago which was too good price to pass (silly me....)There was not many rating (like 30?) on seller but they all were postive...