Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Seller says he can't see my order

Hi,Please help. I ordered an item last August 9 and paid promptly. I received a confirmation email from ebay about my order. Now I'm asking the seller if the item has been sent already as it's supposed to arrive from 14-18th August and i haven't rece...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! I left Neg feedback and want to leave follow up feedback

I bought a fake product, advised the Seller who was not interested, so I left Negatave FB. Now that Seller has increased the price of the fake product and I can't leave followup feedback. Why is that? Thankyou for your time.

False advertisement on Ebay

I want to share heaps of experience on ebay.I was a member on Ebay since 2010 and I have seen many changes on ebay such as free listing,higher fees. My experience was when Ebay announce its free listing I could find heaps of item that I wants easily ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller Requests Extra Postage.

Hi all I have been dealing with a seller for the past two years, buying small collectables one or two at a time. Postage has always been as per the listing, international budget at around 8 Eurors or so from France to AU. Never any problem. Purchased...

Compound Bow Stabilizer Balance Bar Vibration Absorbers Stabilizer Adjustable #142322116566

i purchased a Compound Bow Stabilizer Balance Bar Vibration Absorbers Stabilizer Adjustable #142322116566 from they sent the wrong part out and said the would resend the correct part but havn't it was purchased in march 2017 and sent me a message to...

Resolved! PayPal one touch

What in the hell is that? I just paid for something and apparently I have signed for One Touch. Does that mean that the moment I hit pay it will go through without me being able to choose where from is it taken and which address I want it to go? I ha...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Item doesn't meet international transfer minimum amount.

I just bought a record for 40 Euros. The only payment method is IBAN/International transferI tried to pay and my bank tells me the minimum I can send is 100 Euros.Why does Ebay allow this to happen and is there any way around it? I have contacted the...

Something I purchased had postage added to it,I made a mistake to commiting to it ,how do I change

I committed to purchasing a slide for my grandchild but thought it was postage free.I need to change the order to a similier product that is postage free from the same seller before I pay ,however seller says it's not possible Can I get advice on thi...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Item Relisted

OK I won an auctioned item but the seller has relisted the item and it has bids on it up in the $300 mark, before I had a chance to pay for it lol it hadn't even been 24hrs since sale,but for some reason the seller must have thought because payment w...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful