Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Why can't I browse all used musical instruments

This may be an iPad app problem. But it seems simple. Why can't I browse for example musical instruments, select woodwind, then select used only? I seem to only be able to browse ALL items including new, which leaves a huge number of new items that I...

Do Ebay realise they are killing their own business?

I used to like to browse EBAY. Now if I do, I get spammed. Sometimes I would buy stuff I wasn't even thinking of buying as a result of random browsing. But now, if I want to find out about an item I actually bought - check for notifications - I have ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Seller wants me to pay repairs

Hi all, I hope someone can offer a good opinion to the following. I purchased an Iphone 6s Plus, item worked well for couple days, now the front facing camera has stopped working. Item was sold with 12 mth warrenty and listed as refurbished/repaired ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

C5OZ voucher

Is it just me but I cannot get the C5OZ voucher to work on any item I try to buy ? I select PayPal and APPLY but nothing happens - there is no discount applied

Proxy Reserve ?

I have been an e-bay user for many years and have 100% feedback Lately I have been buying quite a few items from one seller I have noticed recently ( could have been going on for some time ) the same person is putting a bid in that increases markeldy...

Seller asking for extra postage fee.

Bought an item cause it had a good postage price.paid for it,then I get a message from seller saying that's not the proper fee and that it will be more because he hasn't included the packing box weight. No mention of it in the listing.What are my opt...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

requesting more photos from seller

I'm currently watching an item on ebay (a gorgeous dress i missed out on from my fave shop) - the seller has only uploaded one photo of the dress though, and would love to ask to see more before making a bid. is this a reasonable request? I've happil...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

help item not received?

I ordered something from the USA and paid a fair amount of money for it. It says that the item was delivered to me in Australia at 9:11pm. I did not receive anything. I did not know people delivered items that late. Sounds quite suspicious to me.I wa...

Bidding on a sword overseas and can't bid

Tried to bid on a sword from the states. Listed with GSP (yes I hate GSP but postage was cheaper by half than usps prices for similar items). Anyway confirmed bid and get a pop up saying that I can't bid because of buying restrictions on that item fr...

Resolved! Seller says he can't see my order

Hi,Please help. I ordered an item last August 9 and paid promptly. I received a confirmation email from ebay about my order. Now I'm asking the seller if the item has been sent already as it's supposed to arrive from 14-18th August and i haven't rece...

• 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! I left Neg feedback and want to leave follow up feedback

I bought a fake product, advised the Seller who was not interested, so I left Negatave FB. Now that Seller has increased the price of the fake product and I can't leave followup feedback. Why is that? Thankyou for your time.

False advertisement on Ebay

I want to share heaps of experience on ebay.I was a member on Ebay since 2010 and I have seen many changes on ebay such as free listing,higher fees. My experience was when Ebay announce its free listing I could find heaps of item that I wants easily ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful