Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Tracking numbers from Asian countries never work.

Pretty much every time I buy from someone in Asia they will give a tracking number and the hyperlink won't work. Cutting and pasting the number into a tracking website usually says there's no such number. The items pretty much always turn up, but I j...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Gixen (main vs mirror)

I have just purchased the paid version of Gixen, as 50 cents a month is not that much... Now I have two options for my bids of course, main and mirror, and I was wondering which settings are usually recommended (how many seconds for the main site and...

No Refund from China Seller

I purchased a coat from China nice glossy add with heaps of pics and sizing chart ,all good ? Item arrived only to find material was pvc and not leather ( as stated) and size was incorrect so i opened a case .Seller accepted the return but could not ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Refunding an item -

HI all. I made a mistake and my item sold, but it is not available - I lost it (can't find the jumper I sold on ebay). I know the buyer has already paid (paypall) but I want to refund ASAP and I have apologised - I am embarassed.How do I refund? any ...

Hello everyone. What do you suggest that I do? I made 52 purchases from the one seller on July 22nd,

Hello Everyonefive weeks ago on 22nd July I made 52 purchases from the one seller totalling hundreds of dollars which were paid for straight away via my PayPal account. Within two days of the purchases the seller marked the goods as shipped and even ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sellers who dont leave feedback

Don't bother buying anything from seller REMOVED if you expect to get any sort of communication or feedback - you won't, he's JUST in it for the money. Common courtesy he has not

How best to end this transaction.

Before bidding on item on US ebay, for an airport express which is a very small object, I messaged the seller to ask if they would be willing to ship to Australia for the USPS first class international air mail for about $15. This resulted in numous ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Why can't I buy?

I just registered a couple weeks ago, purchased a couple of items already, but now I can't purchase an item because of a verification problem with my account. I can't find any information about what that means or how to fix it.Jess.

payment not going through

Sorry, this payment option isn't available. Here are your options: I tried two different paypal accounts and I tried my credit cardnothing workingany ideas?

• 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Member to member contact

Can i ask a seller who I've already bought from to pass on a message to the buyer of another item i was watching. That if they should ever decide they don't want the item any more, they could put it on ebay, as I'll always be keeping an eye out for t...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Why can't I browse all used musical instruments

This may be an iPad app problem. But it seems simple. Why can't I browse for example musical instruments, select woodwind, then select used only? I seem to only be able to browse ALL items including new, which leaves a huge number of new items that I...