Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

stereo amp

why won't eBay honour their discount codes Really poor effort and is dis honest

Global Priority Shipping to Australia is being sent ECONOMY *** Aussie buyers beware this service!!

Hi to all buyers from australia purchasing goods under the global priority shipping . I would suggest DONT !! when the item is shipped ebay is apparently partnered with pitney bowes who take over the shipping on its destination to australia and ALL t...

Large variation in prices

Ok I'm trying to work out how a price for an item can be say$3000.00 and the exact item elsewhere on eBay but not far the high priced item is $5.00 or $6.00. comparing both items shows no difference.

Motor vehicle sales

EBay users looking to purchase vehicles should be aware that the details for a particular make and model of vehicle can be very misleading or simply wrong.As an example there is currently an advertisement for a 1997 XJ Jeep Cherokee Sports. This mode...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 27 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Why are prices different for the same listing when changing eBay sites?

Hi, I'm confused as to why, for example, on eBay.com an item is $100USD, but when switching to eBay.com.au, the item becomes say, $130USD. Would it be cheaper for me to just buy the item on the US site and have PayPal convert the currency, or is eBay...

bad seller

I got scammed by a seller selling items that were so far from what was described they amounted to junk and after getting nowhere I gave up and posted negative feedback and bought what I wanted elsewhere.However I have noticed that the feedback has no...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buying

Hi everyone,A few items i have bought after clicking" within Australia" box to buy end up coming from Asia or elsewhere.My way of thinking that if you click " Within Australia" means the item/s are already in this country available for purchaseCan so...

Never Sent - Item wasn't even posted with Australia Post

Details: ====== Order Placed on: 22 Jan 2023 Item: 1 Commercial Kitchen Pre-Rinse Arm Mixer Tap Spray Trigger Gun Pot Filler Payment method: Credit card Paid on: 22 Jan 2023 Time Line of Events: 11 Jan, 2023 - The first Item was ordered and sent and ...

Resolved! Received an empty post it bag

Well, today I received an empty post bag. I bought a small pendant, so it was sent in a small padded mailer, as registered post. That was still stuck fast when it arrived, and I definitely opened an empty bag. What do I do? I feel pretty sick to be h...

Resolved! Seller wants me to pay outside eBay - what happens if I won't pay?

I won an auction where the freight wasn't specified. Instead of sending an invoice through eBay, the seller texted me for my email address, and then emailed me a Paypal invoice. Ie the want me to pay outside of eBay to avoid fees. I said I don't like...

• 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Warranty issues

Hi,I have purchased an item with an advertised 12 month warranty within 4 months the item has failed. My attempts to contact seller on email have been ignored on three occasions. eBay assistance seems to only apply to the first month. Is there a way ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! How to change Sponsored Listings behaviour?

G'day, I have an open question to all the awesome EBay community ppl.. Are account holders able to modify the pool of Ebay's Sponsored Items and Related Items from a product listing page? ? ..For Example:I search for Items to buy close to my home in ...

I'm worried!

I’m worried! This international parcel was for some reason transferred to Pitney Bowes instead of Asendia and has been stuck on this since Monday.

br7pc5xta42b1.jpg