Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! hazardous lipo batterys.

i have been asked by the seller to return 2 unstable out of balance powerful lipo batterys, that may ignite at any time. how am i to post these hazardous goods in the mail.

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I think I am to poor to buy on Ebay

I just went to the home page and under 'Today's Featured Collections' there was section 'Pantone Colour of 2016: Serenity' it is a nice soothing colour so I thought I would have a look. Well when I saw a single plate would cost $36+$8 p+p (marked dow...

Actual ebay problem.

I'm trying to "buy it now" but it keeps coming up as: Transaction Blocked We're sorry, but the seller of this item is unable to receive funds at this time.

Cannot close a Return Requst

I bought an item from a Seller but the seller sent the wrong item. I opened a Return Request and the seller quickly sent a replacement. I now need to close the request but cannot see how. I have been in contact with eBay customer support but they don...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

new email from ebay when you win an item

What's with the new ebay emails when you win an item? "YOU WON..." There is no information given at all. Previously the email "ENJOY YOUR ...." gave the seller's name and locationThis new email is just rude.

Resolved! PayPal Dispute - Advice?

Hi there, Just a couple of questions about PayPal disputes. I was wondering if I could get some advice about a dispute through PayPal. When a dispute is coming up to the automatic closing time and the seller and I haven't come to an agreement, is the...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Well now THAT is interesting....

I recevied a facebook post from ebay today It said "you and me are meant to be".... Witty, I thought.However the item was a nasty & very FAKE Chanel handbag currently up for auction and being bid on by several poor mislead buyers. Dont get me wrong I...

seller of damaged & counterfeit item now claiming harassment

I was wondering if anyone had experience dealing with this situation. I currently have to wait to escalate my claim. I have opened a case against the seller after an item arrived damaged and appearing to be counterfeit. The seller claimed that the it...

Money Back Guarantee, Buyer BEWARE!

I purchased a pair of items described as "new". The item, a classic-car part, occassionally lists on eBay, but as "remanufactured" - meaning disassembled, cleaned and rebuilt with new seals, valves, etc - because the item has not been produced by the...

• 29 replies
  • 1 Helpful

I won the auction and I kept sending messages to the seller,no reply.He cancelled the transaction

Hi,I had won the auction and I happy to pay the time I win but the seller had some issue.I kept asking and sending messages about the item and there's no reply.Just now He relisted again the same item without telling me that He cancelled the transact...