Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Refunds

Is it up to 4 days to receive a refund from seller?

GSP within Europe

Hello all, i am a long time buyer/seller on eBay from Greece and wanted to ask you all. Recently I purchased an item from the UK and noticed although the purchase is writhing the EU GSP was used.That was strange but most frustrating was that I was ch...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Weird feedback interference by ebay

So a friend of mine told me about feedback they left for a seller - very much deserved IMO - into a positive by ebay... and the negative comment is still there next to a green dot! Anyone ever seen this before? Interesting ebay violating their own fe...

Resolved! hazardous lipo batterys.

i have been asked by the seller to return 2 unstable out of balance powerful lipo batterys, that may ignite at any time. how am i to post these hazardous goods in the mail.

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I think I am to poor to buy on Ebay

I just went to the home page and under 'Today's Featured Collections' there was section 'Pantone Colour of 2016: Serenity' it is a nice soothing colour so I thought I would have a look. Well when I saw a single plate would cost $36+$8 p+p (marked dow...

Actual ebay problem.

I'm trying to "buy it now" but it keeps coming up as: Transaction Blocked We're sorry, but the seller of this item is unable to receive funds at this time.

Cannot close a Return Requst

I bought an item from a Seller but the seller sent the wrong item. I opened a Return Request and the seller quickly sent a replacement. I now need to close the request but cannot see how. I have been in contact with eBay customer support but they don...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

new email from ebay when you win an item

What's with the new ebay emails when you win an item? "YOU WON..." There is no information given at all. Previously the email "ENJOY YOUR ...." gave the seller's name and locationThis new email is just rude.