Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Seller has sold item elsewhere.. And not refunded me

I won an auction on Thursday evening & paid via Paypal straight away. I have now received a message from the seller saying they have sold the item elsewhere, not realising their item had auto relisted. I replied asking for my money back, but so far h...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Is this new?

Checking feedback for a seller before making a large purchase and I notice to the right of each feedback item there is a symbol I haven't seen before, a circle with what looks like a person in it. When you click it, it appears to display the feedback...

need your help

Hi I already bought gchock denim and would like to buy babyg denim as well so Can I buy?

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! No word from seller

I am buying 2 items from an OS seller. In the listings the seller says they will combine postage so I requested an invoice for my purchase as one item is very light. The seller has a 100% rating with no issues....but I haven't heard from them at all....

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Feedback needs an overhaul

I am seeing a lot of sellers making the item title private for negative and neutral feedback but not positive.How are we supposed to be able to determine if they are a worthy seller if we cannot see what items to steer clear of?Furthermore, what is t...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Question re returning faulty goods to China

I purchased some cupboard handles from a a seller in China. I am not happy with 18 of the 28 ordered. Some are faulty and some are just extremely poor quality. I have opened a dispute thru ebay. The seller initially agreed to reimburse me 50% of my m...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Bought a dodgy iPhone - what can I do

Hello ebayers. I bought a phone for my daughter for Christmas - a refurbished iPhone. It came with a 12 month warranty. It was not working correctly when she opened it and started using it on Christmas day so we sent it back to the seller for a repai...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Hide your buying history on "that outside website"

some weeks ago there was discussion here about an "outside website" where member buying history could be looked up. I am in no way wanting to re-start the sometimes heated discussion surrounding the use of that website, but want to let members know t...