Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! missleading photos

hi, i collect diecast model cars, recently corgi released an aniversary james bond aston martin DB5 car in two versions, a standard silver and a special gold version, the silver version is selling for about $60 and the gold at about double that. ive ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

global shipping insufficient postage - who pays?

I'm in Australia and looking at buying at item in UK through the Global shipping programme. It's a large and bulky item and only shows GBP 80 approx as the global shipping fee. However I have purchased an item of exact same dimensions before from UK ...

Item not received after 45 days dispute?

I purchased an item over 45 days ago which hasn't arrived. I contacted the seller within the 45 days to try and resolve it which they said they were. Now it is out of that time and they are not answering any of my emails. Is there anything I can do? ...

• 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Funny Feedback

I was looking to buy some headbands for a friends daughter and checked on feedback of a seller and found this just wondered if others have funny or ambiguous feedback left.Buyer: Very big headband,too big for me and I have a big head.Sellers reply: D...

Are these postage charges for real from the US ???

I hit the buy now button for a $14 part (advertised on ebay.com.au in oz dollars ) without realising they were ex USA Postage charge $65 !! for parts that easily fit in a small envelope . I have previosly purcased these locally and have on paid $4 po...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Winning bidder blames friend

Hi all, winning bidder wants to cancel the sale as a freind was mistakenly using ther account. I think that a 5 day auction listing is time enough to pick up on any issues such as this poor excuse. I would think someone wanted the item, and should ma...

How do I accept a cancel transaction from the seller

I have received a refund (shows as pending in Paypal) from a seller and he has cancelled the transaction from his end.No dispute was opened by either of us.He now has an Ebay message that the buyer (me) needs to accept the cancellation.I have spent a...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Abusive member

WARNING DO NOT BUY FROM A SELLER CALLED REMOVED She is based in Queensland. She is highly abusive and WILL harrass you, if everything doesnt go her way! I tried to buy an item off her and needed her account details. I had requested 3 times and then d...

USBs not working

Hi just a heads up to everone, dont buy any USBs from REMOVED, you will waste your time and your money,you will never get your money back because they know if you send item back from Australia, it will cost more for postage than the items so they hav...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Feedback Dates

A few times today I have checked different feedbacks. I got a surprise when quite a few times I saw the date fb was left. Is it coming back? I thought it was all too hard for poor old ebay's mainframe to cope with,so they scrapped the dates

User avatar by Honored Contributor
  • 44 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ebay definition for BRAND NEW?

I purchased an item & the seller advertised it as BRAND NEWthey stated "This item is BRAND NEW, NEVER USED" May have some light scratches and markings on packaging. I have opened box & found it has OBVIOUSLY BEEN USED & I will need to replace 3 vital...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sorry, you are not allowed to purchase this item

I tried to buy 20 of this sellers $1 HDMI cables in item number 281899926273 however the system would somehow only let me buy one.So After I received my item I decided I still wanted to buy more however I am continuing to receive the same error messa...

• 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful