Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ebay - Click and Collect Promotion - FAIL

So, I decided to use the recent Click and Collect promotion in October. If you purchase $100-$199 you received a $50 Ebay voucher, if you purchase above $200, a $100 voucher. I tried to buy 2 items at once totalling over $200. Paid via paypal, someth...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! BEST MATCH, Oh No !!!

Hi all, can somebody tell me please, how do l stop Best Match showing its self first time l go to look at an item to Buy. l have pressed Ending Soonest in the past, thought l had locked it in, ...but back comes this useless Best Match, ...not a match...

USED WHEN STATED NEW!

BOUGHT SOME ITEMS FROM HE STATES ITEMS "NEW" WHEN IN FACT THEY ARE OLD STOCK FROM "FISHER DISCOUNTS" IN SYDNEY. THEY ARE ALL AT LEAST 10 YEAR OLD STOCK BEEN IN STORAGE AND ALL THE BOXES ARE SHOP SOILED AND PARTS MISSING AND BROKEN.. BEWARE!

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Paypal payments not being updated

I recently made an echeque payment through paypal. It was completed on 11th November yet today 17th November, Ebay still show the payment as being processed. Paypal have confirmed this payment was completed on 11th November yet ebay cannot update thi...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

When is a location not a location

Only wanted to purchase a wrist pedometer and there were a large number of sellers. Filtered the location as Australia only and auction type. Checked seller, no record in Australia, they had a number of other items and , as it turns out a number of o...

Sellers listing as Private

When trying to buy stuff like accessories for our cars and when I try to research feedback for the parts I always see the sellers have everything as Private and I thought they could only do that with approved personal/pharmaceutical items.That should...

• 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Buy now/best offer - double up on purchase?

I looked at a buy now item with best offer. Put in an offer and on the offer summary it shows that if your offer is pending and you don't want to wait you can buy now. I waited to see if the offer was accepted in time for postage today, when it wasn'...

Search results - is it just me ?

Search results - is it just me - am I missing something ? I have noticed recently a huge change in the way Chinese Sellers are listing - as in for example most now state :-Posts to:Ireland, Belgium, Andorra, Luxembourg, Guernsey, Gibraltar, Svalbard ...

Payment on pickup

It has been recommended that pickuped items be paid for on pick up. I'm guessing you can't insist on it? One item I'm interested in (111826132043) is adamant about this & won't even give the address until paypal payment is cleared. Do you have a leg ...

• 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I think we have purchased something from a dodgy seller, ad now appears faek, can we stop payment or

I think we have purchased something from a dodgy seller. After my husband paid via paypal, I see they have no feedback or profile and appears ad id cut and paste from similar posts. Is there anything we can do or just wait to see if the good arrive. ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Trouble paying with Paypal on ebay for the last couple of weeks

I am having trouble paying with Paypal through Ebay. I have been using this method successfully for many years until the last couple of weeks or so. When I click the pay with paypal from the Ebay purchase it takes me to the Paypal sign on screen. I e...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Items are marked as free postage, however once in the listing postage is $21, why is this happening?

I have been looking at item number 380985724037. It is listed as free postage however once in the listing it is marked as $21 postage. Why is this happening? the $21 postage details are in the usual part of the listing, however in searches and my wat...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

are offers & "pending" gone?

For make an offer listings if someone offered it used to indicate on the listing the number of offers, & if you clicked on those it would say whether they were pending, expired or declined. I found them quite handy at the end of the listing if it had...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful