Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

combined postage and ebay app & web

After paying for a combined postage invoice, its showing on the app that ive paid, but no postage cost being displayed like normal, on mobile web it shows the cost and "free postage" and on full site it shows cost and what i payed for postage, im gue...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How do you post item back to seller under MBG?

First time user today of Ebay's Money back Guarantee as either buyer or seller and I need some help please.Purchased a Country Road New With Tags ladies vest buy it now last week. It arrived today - no tags what so ever - no brand label inside neck (...

Ebay not enforcing their rules regarding contact details.

I purchased an item back in may, I couldnt get the seller to contact me, So I pulled their details, Cobtacts were false, I reported them and Ebay finaly got them to reply to me, Said paypal doesnt work etc, Send to bank account. Did so. A week goes b...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

the postage amount some are charging for a very small item $9 $10 $and $13 dollars for local post

I HAVE JUST BOUGHT A VERY SMALL ITEM AND THE POST WAS SET AT $8 THAT WAS FOR LOCAL MELBOURNE POSTAGE / THE ITEM COULD HAVE BEEN PUT IN AN EXPRESS POST BAG FOR $6 //]] WHEN I RECIVED THE ITEM IT WAS ORDINARY MAIL IN SMALL POST PACK THE POST WAS $2 10 ...

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Busted.

Reported this one yesterday and today the scammer has been caught out by the rightfull owner,

• 1 replies
  • 6 Helpful

Small items from HK not being delivered

Over the last year or two I've been noticing that small items from Hong Kong don't arrive....not everytime, but about 5 out of 10. Are they being lost in transit or not shipped at all? Everytime I've had to contact a seller prior to the 45 day limit,...

Returning A Pick Up item

Hi I recently won a record player through auction. Being bulky it was listed as pick up only. I knew from the pictures that cosmetically it wasn't in "excellent condition like new" (as was being described), but having won with a relatively low bid, I...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

INR query, more curious than anything...

I ordered an item 3 weeks ago tomorrow (Syd - Rural Vic) that hasn't arrived. I msg'd the seller via 'ask a question about my item' so as to not trigger a defect on them. Seller feedback is excellent and they'd replied to a query before I purchased, ...

Cancel Transaction

Hello all i bid on a item and the seller will not send to a post box i have contacted the seller and no contact back how do i cancel this item cheers Neill.

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful