Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Item location confusion

Some items im looking at state "item located in victoria" .Click seller and they are based and registered in china .I also see they use Au post for delivery and takes (to my location) around 3 to 6 days for delivery.Is it safe to say the items are in...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Return this Item. Huh???

Went to leave some feedback and I noticed in the list of items I'd bought recently they all said "Leave feedback' instead of one where the heading in bold was 'Return this item'. What the? Is this a warning from eBay that the item might be (or even i...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

The strangest thing just happened.

I was looking for a certain AU seller, went to advanced search.It took me to a seller in the states, not the well known australian seller.I clicked on them wondering if they were the same seller. No they weren't . I didn't bother looking further, wen...

• 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Which site?

As well as buying on ebay au, I also buy on the US and German sites.How can i tell which site I bought a particular item on? Thanks!

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Counter Offer received

Made an offer and seller has made counter offer less than that the offer I made.Think I might accept it.

Resolved! It's now becoming the done thing?

There are now over 60 scam listings in this category: http://www.ebay.com.au/sch/Pocket-Bikes-/102579/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw= So it looks like they believe it's working for them. I've reported it to Trust & Safety through Live Help. So we might get a ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

More heartache.

More scam items listed in pocket bikes.Negs from last year for none delivery of similar items: 221609336763 plus NARU's buyers. 5 NARU'd buyers and one neg for similar item from last year:171547059727 , All of their 12 buyers are NARU'd: 231393918355...

• 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! item not as described

I recently purchased a ladies handbag, which was described in the listing as brand new, 100% genuine leather. The bag arrived today, and whilst it looks a lot like the real thing, it is not leather. I have sent a message to the seller requesting a re...

EMPTY ACCOUNT

Why does E bay allow money to be taken OUT of ACCOUNT when there is NO MONEY IN IT !!

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! I don't know if it's genuine or not!

I just got stung by a pair of fake Raybans. When I queried the seller about his obvious pre-loved fake "Rayban Clubmasters", he said he didn't know that they were fake & he paid full price for them. He wants me to send them back & refund me. Well, ob...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

add to cart

Has anyone used the add to cart option on the new ebay app udate?, just curious how it works, and can you put whatever you want in it from any seller, and if so does it just work out who gets what money?

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Stock discrepancy and item not received

I am over not receiving items from suppliers. I am getting refunds but this does not help when you have waited over a month and are waiting for stock. I have just received an order and again I am missing items. Nearly every time I get orders there is...

Er Hello ebay email, are we working ???

Hi folks, l bid and won on a laptop last night, item # 151466430020 after trying numerous ways to email the seller today, l find that l cannot get ebay email box between seller and buyer to work. Everytime l try to send a message it fails to 'send', ...