Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! private listing - bidders' identities protected

I just went to bid on an item, after bidding, l got this: private listing - bidders' identities protected, what does all this mean ? The seller only had 97.4% and l was unable to see any Feedback. Can somebody explain please. Thank you.

hello members i discover a fake sellers from china

hello, i bought a phone cost more than 200 AUD , but i just pay 50 AUD !! ,, then next day the seller lower the price to 25 !!and he sale more than 40 phone ,,,what you think guys ?? i think he is fake seller ,,and pay pal cant protect us

Resolved! Emails between Buyer and seller cannot be sent

I wanted to buy an item from a seller that I had missed bidding on.I tried sending my Email through Ebay messages.So we could complete transaction .But Ebay would not allow message to go through because of Email address which they said cannot be sent...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

how can i view distance from me in search results?

My followed searches show results by "newest listings". Until recently the search results would display the distance from my postcode, but they no longer seem to. It was convenient to me because then I could see if the item was 500km away but "pickup...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! The new moronic look.

Welcome to the end of searching for anything on this site. The new look now has no seller listed, This is now the near perfect way to hide most scammers,(along with all the sellers you want to exclude) The picture disappeared,

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

search results - listings delayed

In recent weeks I've noticed issues with the search results I'm getting. I tend to search late in the night (around 10pm). The results I am getting show the most recently listed items at about 6am that day. Yet if I search again the next day, there w...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

It seems that eBay are not interested in the buyer, only the seller, because they wouldn't help me!

Seems as though eBay are only interested in making money by helping the seller and not the buyer as they wouldn't help me get satisfaction from of their 'e-shop-ex' sellers who advertise "NEW AND UNUSED 4.4 kVa GENERATOR" which includes accessories s...

Pick up item,and buyer refuses to let me pay cash on pick up????sound fishy to anyone else????

Hi guys I just bought an outdoor wicker dining setting from 6 suburbs away,now item listed as pick up only??common sense dictates cash is king??not for this guy, will not even give me a phone number untill i pay for it,by paypal or bank deposit??? No...

• 29 replies
  • 0 Helpful

A Warning, Scammers are at it again

2 emails today, supposed to be from Paypal, definitely scammers, both the same email for money paid to eBay for 'Gibson C&W Acoustic guitar #4' for an amount of $60.80. Evidently they don't know U don't pay eBay for purchases U make thru them. I don'...

bad experience

Hi all, jut be wary of the cheap china. Totally worn out from trying to resolve a non working IP camera sale ( it was supposed towork). The seller was yallstock and after several weeks of trying to resolve a DOA issue they have offered me a 30% refun...