Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Can a seller relist an item that has payment pending on it, I paid by paypal, but the payment is unc

I have bought an item and paid for it by paypal, but the payment says unclaimed, I have rang paypal, and they are saying the seller has two paypal accounts, and the payment I have made has gone to the account that has a different currency linked to i...

Product returned to seller but seller accuses me of returning a counterfeit <REMOVED> - Help!

Hi All, On 2 April, I bought a Genuine Apple charging cord advertised as "GENUINE Apple Lightning Cable Suits iPhone 5 5S 5C iPad M." with 12 months warranty. Exactly 20 days after the delivery the cable stopped charging. I tried a friends cable on t...

Controversal subject- Stolen Mobile Phones Listed on eBayAU (IMEI Blocked and/or Activation Locked)

As I am still looking to buy another iPhone, I see numerous listings for stolen iPhones. Some (not many) even include the IMEI number - or the seller provides one when asked to do so. eBay will not remove these listings unless asked to do so by 'law ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 32 replies
  • 2 Helpful

How can a seller open a NPI dispute when item has been paid for

I had purchased 2 items from seller as i was having problems with the pay now button not working i was advised by ebay to ask sellers to send invoice through paypal anyway seller did for the combined amount i have recieved both items and now tonight ...

What does T20157 code mean?

I have purchased number of items from the same seller. Now when I'm the winning bidder I get T20157 message come up, stating I have purchased enough items from this seller in the last ten days. I don't understand! HELP PLEASE!

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Watch List option has gone!

How am I supposed to buy when I can't put items onto my watched list?The option to do this has vanished from listings.Noticed this yesterday for the first time. It will be great as I will not be bidding on those items or remember that I was consideri...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Combined postage

I wanted two seperate items from one seller and asked them about combined postage and said can you do a manual invoice and got a reply saying "buy each item seperately and we will give you a refund for the postage". I thought this was very inconvenie...

Transaction I.D link broken

What does this mean, I've made a payment through paypal but it hasn't appeared on the sellers account. Now I've bought something else from another seller and can't access paypal through ebay, as it will not load. I need help, what's going on

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

shonky seller

i won an auctiongot a message to pay for it but th it nows says the item has been relistedWhat can i do

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

trampoline mat from the <Removed> site

we purchased a mat from the site feb 2013, being used by small children only, it recently split completely in half, anyone else had a problem with them? sent an email to stating what had happened no response from them. i do realise the mat had only...

seller not give refund until negative feedback removed

Where do you report a seller that will not give a refund for a defective item until negative feedback is removed ??? This sort of dishonesty undermines all honest sellers on Ebay - I'm assuming there's someone that can do something about it.

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

International Postage Costs

Why is eBay forcing American sellers to post through their Kentucky Distribution Center??Why can't sellers calculate their own postage and send direct. Is eBay double dipping making more out of postage.This is going to restrict buying from overseas c...

• 10 replies
  • 1 Helpful