Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How do I report suspected shill bidding?

A seller listed a dvd boxset which I offered to pay $65 if it was changed to a fixed price format. I also bid on the item with $65. After that a new buyer with a rating of 0 has bid $60, minutes after my bid. It seemed suspicious since I've never had...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Hi, how do I retrieve a feedback that was incorrectly entered.

Hi, I have sinfully entered a fedback that was meant for another seller. How do I retrieve it. As this seller is a dud, have not sent the item I bought, and can not be contacted. I have inadvertently gave this rouge seller a positive. Thanks.

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Significant damage to item

Hi guys,I recently bought a cabinet and bookshelf from the same seller. My partner picked up the items, and asked me if there was meant to be damage (once he got home). When I saw them the next day, I was shocked. The cabinet had a large crack on the...

• 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Trouble buying from USA

HiI am having trouble buying from Ebay USA. Since the change password time frame.After bidding message reads to effect of you can't buy because of seller restrictions. Happens with buy it now items as well.Anyone else having trouble?What can we do?Ch...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller will only give partial refund if I agree to change my feedback rating given. Is this ethical?

I ordered something that when it arrived was to my disappointment, the right product, but in the wrong colour. I notified the seller and was told that I could keep the item or return it at my expense for a refund. As i needed said item that weekend, ...

Resolved! Haven't received my items

I have purchased (21/02/2014), 2 Tort Bags and never received the items.As the estimate delivery was between 11 - 24 March, I did wait til 6th April to give extra time.Sent an email for an quiry on 6th April, the seller replied would refund or resemt...

Problems contacting sellers

I try to contact a seller that I have purchased something from but I can't type anything into the page? The system takes me to the FAQ page first, then when I say that those FAQ's didn't answer my question it takes me to the page where I am supposed ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Can a seller relist an item that has payment pending on it, I paid by paypal, but the payment is unc

I have bought an item and paid for it by paypal, but the payment says unclaimed, I have rang paypal, and they are saying the seller has two paypal accounts, and the payment I have made has gone to the account that has a different currency linked to i...

Product returned to seller but seller accuses me of returning a counterfeit <REMOVED> - Help!

Hi All, On 2 April, I bought a Genuine Apple charging cord advertised as "GENUINE Apple Lightning Cable Suits iPhone 5 5S 5C iPad M." with 12 months warranty. Exactly 20 days after the delivery the cable stopped charging. I tried a friends cable on t...

Controversal subject- Stolen Mobile Phones Listed on eBayAU (IMEI Blocked and/or Activation Locked)

As I am still looking to buy another iPhone, I see numerous listings for stolen iPhones. Some (not many) even include the IMEI number - or the seller provides one when asked to do so. eBay will not remove these listings unless asked to do so by 'law ...

• 32 replies
  • 2 Helpful