Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Seller won't replace item.

I ordered a 252 colour eyeshadow set in May 2014 and when it arrived the case was smashed and some of the eyeshadows were damaged. This occurred due to poor packaging, not from being handled in transit. After many emails to and from the seller, he fi...

Negative Feedback left as positive by seller - what can I do?

Hello, I recently bought an item and the photo was not of the item I received, the seller refused to help me and said to contact a lawyer. I paid for it by bank deposit as the seller didn't have a Paypal account. I left negative feedback and out of s...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Who pays Shipping costs?

I bought an item which was faulty when I received it, and the seller asked me to return it. My question is, who pays for the return shipping and the shipping of the replacement item?

iphone5s scam *****urgent*****

Last night we were scammed when we purchased an iphone from someone with the username . Usually we are very careful when buying anything from ebay, but last night we got duped about an hour after we bought the phone we got an email from ebay saying t...

How do I report suspected shill bidding?

A seller listed a dvd boxset which I offered to pay $65 if it was changed to a fixed price format. I also bid on the item with $65. After that a new buyer with a rating of 0 has bid $60, minutes after my bid. It seemed suspicious since I've never had...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Hi, how do I retrieve a feedback that was incorrectly entered.

Hi, I have sinfully entered a fedback that was meant for another seller. How do I retrieve it. As this seller is a dud, have not sent the item I bought, and can not be contacted. I have inadvertently gave this rouge seller a positive. Thanks.

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful