Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Wrong funding source on Paypal

Thius is a bit annoying. I just bought a small item on eBay, tried to change the funding source from Bank Account to Credit Card, logged into Paypal, and then a screen came up saying the payment was completed! There was no opportunity to change the f...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Claim

Hello all...How long have I got to esculate a case to a claim before cut off . I know I have 45 days to START a claim but have no idea how much longer after the case has started before it is void..Thank You

using ebay.co.uk

I wish to access ebay.co.uk how can I do this I have a registered Australin ebay account

Once again i think i'm going to leave ebay alone???

I stopped using ebay a while ago because of sellers from china ripping me off nad not sending me my items dragging it out over the 30b- 45 days that i can make a dispute. Now here is why again i am very dissapointed in ebay. I won a bid the rude sell...

• 5 replies
  • 2 Helpful

need help with paypal claim!

Hi guys I really need yor help, A paypal claim was made & i returned the item to the seller and put in the tracking number The seller wasnt at home when the parcel was delievered & Now the seller will not pick up the item from the post office! Paypal...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Advice on feedback

HiJust seeking some general advice on feedback. I purchased a fairly expensive musical instrument from an overseases seller. It arrived damaged unfortnately as a result of the seller packing it poorly and against my advice. I did not want to send it ...

price change when paying

I purchased an item at $.4.42,then when paying it changed to $4.59.but still showed up on the site as $4.42 that I paid.In paypal was the higher price!

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Do not Buy from

Bought a chainsaw, it broke. they clame warranrty so i clamed the unit.nothing has been done. Dont buy from...