Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

some one with not enough feed back score. has bid and one our item for sale. what nex do I do.

hi, some one has bid and won our item on ebay. i did message them regarding not enought feed back score(20) to bid on it. some time before it finished. they never responded to thamessage from me. what can i do now. i sent them another message mention...

promotion code

Can't find the promotion code for today, it flashed up then went again

help with paypal claim?

Hi Guys My wife sold a item on her ebay ( perfume), The buyer came back to her and said they recieved the sacthel and it was ripped and open and no perfume in it. When I look at the tracking no results come up. The buyer has opened a paypal claim and...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

A bad ebay seller

I have just had an issue with a particular seller which I believe Ebay should do something about.I purchased a Sat phone of this low life. It took two weeks to arrive. Where I live you can't just get a sim card so I needed to go to a town 200ks away ...

• 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Buying UHF CB radios on eBay- beware of sellers trying to offload old 40 channel units.

I've been buying a few UHF CB radios recently and I am finding that a few sellers are trying to unload 40 channel units when the standard is now 80 channels by what I consider to be misrepresenting the product in their listing and title. Breifly- In ...

BIG SUNDAY SELLER RIP OFF BUYER BEWARE

I was buying 4 quilts on the BIG SUNDAY Ebay special. The seller had a sale on these quilts with 2 days to go, which was great. I purchased 2 of one colour ...then, as I purchased the next 2 of another colour, the seller suddenly ended the SALE early...

Absolute eBay lunacy. Long time user infuriated

I recently purchased a phone/tablet from a seller. Paid $81 for it. Seller says he's in Aus and I was counting on the phone arriving really quickly. About a week passes and I question where it is and ask for tracking. Assures me it's been sent and wi...

• 20 replies
  • 2 Helpful

feedback is a joke

i won an item 6 weeks ago after 3 weeks of waiting for it, it turned up after many lies from the seller but i was happy i had it so i went to fit the item to my car and it dont fit (way to big) i rang the seller and he said send it back at a cost of ...

• 15 replies
  • 2 Helpful

talking to other buyers

im intersted in an article other people have bought and how do i contact them personally to ask there opinion

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Is this fraud?

I bought a certain amount of items (25 in the listing photo) however the seller removed 2 and only sent me 23, one of the 23 was also damaged. I contacted the seller and she blatantly lied and says that there were 25 and no damage. I do not want to r...

Buyer leaves negative feedback for items he never bought

Hello A buyer won 2 of my items, however when it was time to pay, they tried using their iphone and were unable to pay for items due to technical problems with their iphone or ebay or paypal systems (unclear to me and no fault of mine). They requeste...