Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ebay cancelled the listing?

I received this from Ebay, but have tried to contact Ebay about this email but to not avail???? why was this cancelled please. No reason as to why my Purchase was cancelled, just got this?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

help please re invalid seller's address and postage method

I bought and paid for an item which included postage - have not received it yet - but have received a card from PO saying parcel to be collected with postage to pay. Parcel has no sender's details. I emailed the seller saying "do you think this is yo...

states postage free but charges you postage any way

If you have won an auction with a postage free clearly visable then when you get your invoice it claims you have to pay $40.00 postage. this to me seems fraudulent as why does it not state all charges .Mainly Free postage is also quite clear that it ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ebay stopping the sell of items from the USA to Tthe UK

Ok so trying to buy a watch from USA the item is listed on the UK ebay and the item also has shipping to the UK but when I go to make a bid ebay tells me that I cant bid on this item as its restricted have spent 40mins talking to someone at ebay they...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

my order not yet received,why.

Dear sir Belve item I was apply but not yet received this addrass . why. Protector for Sony SW2 SmartWatch 2...Item #: 121213894223Transaction #: 1274332773002No 1/25,Gemunupura,Ethimale wawa,Monaragala,Sri LankaTracking: RB996148610HK

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Delivery options

I am based in Melbourne and I've seen a mirror I'd like to buy that is in NSW and it is pick up only. Can anyone suggest a reputable service that can help me get it delivered to my address? Thanks so much. cheersSam

Seller just threatened me.

So I purchased a pair of boots from a girl here on Ebay, and since the new password thing came into affect, I had trouble getting into my account and then I had to wait for money to be transfered from my PayPal obviously before I paid. I just receive...

Global shipping

I'm really trying to understand this system and how it works, below is the sipping status of my package. Is Ebay sending my package on a US tour?? this seem so convoluted! no wonder it will take over 2 weeks to get here. Saturday, May 31MEMPHIS, TNIn...

• 9 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! False Postive feedback - I never wrote that!

I just bought some printer refills and have now I have apparently given the seller a good review saying the delivery was fast, the product was excellent and seller was a great ebayer I only put the order in 5 minutes ago. I haven't received the produ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

the seller No longer a registered user

I have purchase wrist watch ,I have paied $89.99 .I am waiting over 2 weeks I can't get my watch.I have tryed to contac seller but I can't find him. the seller No longer a registered user. is any help?

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful